* Iron Man (Model 35) * [PRE 2013-10]

[anchor=ironman1]Iron Man (Model 35)[/anchor]
1 Star Rarity (Common) Discussion link
At Max Level: HP: 2700 Tile damage: 27/31/24/8/7/7
    Repulsor Blast - Red 10 AP
    A high-impact kinetic blast from Iron Man's hand deals 63 Damage damage to the target.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: 66 damage. Level 3: 69 damage. Level 4: 76 damage. Level 5: 88 damage.
    Max Level: 945 damage
      Armored Assault - Yellow 8 AP
      Iron Man charges to the fore and positions his armor to shield his allies, creating 2 Protect tiles. From there he unleashes his weaponry, dealing 25 damage.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: 28 damage. Level 3: 30 damage. Level 4: Creates 3 Protect tiles. Level 5: Creates 4 Protect tiles.
      Max Level: 324 damage and damage reduced by 14 per Protecttile
        Ultra-Freon Beam - Blue 19 AP
        The World's Greatest Engineer freezes the target, stunning them for 1 turn and dealing 125 damage.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: 131 damage. Level 3: 138 damage. Level 4: Stuns for 2 turns. Level 5: Stuns for 3 turns.
        Max Level: 1485 damage

Original Post:
        Archjojo wrote:
        16-10-13+-+116-10-13+-+1

Iron Man, Model 35

10 AP - Repulsor Blast
        - next lvl 50 dmg

A high-impact kinetic Blast from Iron Man,s hand deals 50 damage to the target.

Primary fast and strong 1 enemy damage dealer.

8 AP - Armored Assault - at lvl 15: Creates 3 Protect Tiles - Next lvl 21 dmg

Iron man charges to the fore and positions his armor to shield his allies, creating 2 Protect tiles. From there he unleashes his weaponry, dealing 20 dmg.

Does a bit dmg and the protect tiles reduce the damage taken from clearing tiles. till the protect tiles are removed. A bunch of those protect tiles can reduce the normal attacks to 1 dmg per tile.

19 AP - Ultra Freon Beam - at lv 15 ; Stuns for 2 turns - next lvl 100 dmg

The world's Greatest Engineer freezes the target, stunning them for 1 turn and dealing 100 damage.

Huge dmg and bonus stun. Takes long to set up though.

Comments

• Thanks for posting all these ArchJojo. Iron Man is one of my favorites so hopefully they add an uncommon or rare version soon (since he's the only 1 star superhero that has no other covers currently).
        • I'll post all lvl 1 chars I can find...I sold most cards below 2* except for Iron man. And dont even have any easy card pick ups anymore. Gonna max my Iron man and then post those stats too. Some multipliers are not seen at lvl1. Like color damages do varry eventually. And It does take some time to put it up nicely...=P
        • I've got a Lvl 50 Iron Man, with a 20Red 20Yellow 10Blue build.

2700 HP

Damage
          22 Yellow
          24 Red
          19 Blue
          6 Green
          6 Pink
          5 Black

3.5x Multiplier
          3 Environment Tile

Repulsor Blast (Level 20)
          Power Cost 10 AP
          Deals 756 damage to target.

Armored Assault (Level 20)
          Power Cost 8 AP
          Creates 4 protect tiles, deals 216 damage. Each protect tile protects against 11 damage.

Ultra-Freon Beam (Level 10)
          Power Cost 19 AP
          Stuns target for 1 turn, deals 990 damage.

Of course, all this might change when the new update is put in.
        • Thank you for posting...got mine on the same road....
        • Yeah - Ultra-Freon Beam hits for big damage and has a minor stun attached to it, but I think you can incorporate better options into your team to do either, at a far lower AP cost.

If someone has a level 20 UFB though, please let me know what I've potentially missed out on!
        • The Ladder wrote:
          Yeah - Ultra-Freon Beam hits for big damage and has a minor stun attached to it, but I think you can incorporate better options into your team to do either, at a far lower AP cost.

If someone has a level 20 UFB though, please let me know what I've potentially missed out on!

I agree. UFB does good damage, but 19 AP is way too much for it to be worth using. There are many better options for blue skills
        • Before the update, I had Iron Man Model 35 at Level 50 with 20 Repulsor Blast, 20 Armored Assault, and 10 Ultra-Freon Beam.
          Now that the update occurred, I have 5 Repulsor Blast, 5 Armored Assault, and 3 Ultra-Freon Beam at level 50.

I can't train the Ultra-Freon Beam anymore, but it seems like if I started over, I would be able to get them all at 5.

Any explanation would be appreciated.
        • the patch notes say its a total of 13/15 instead of 40/50 now, so no, you wouldn't be able to train it to 15/15 so don't worry about it
        • Unknown
          edited July 2015
          OliverTan wrote:
          Before the update, I had Iron Man Model 35 at Level 50 with 20 Repulsor Blast, 20 Armored Assault, and 10 Ultra-Freon Beam.
          Now that the update occurred, I have 5 Repulsor Blast, 5 Armored Assault, and 3 Ultra-Freon Beam at level 50.

I can't train the Ultra-Freon Beam anymore, but it seems like if I started over, I would be able to get them all at 5.

Any explanation would be appreciated.

No, 13 is the max for Iron Man. Here is the pertinent part of patch notes explaining it:
          IceIX wrote:
          Characters
          - Abilities have been streamlined down to 5 levels from 20. This makes each ability level gain much more powerful, so that gaining a new Comic Cover is more meaningful. This also enables 2+ star characters to be leveled up much more easily.
          o Ability balance itself has not changed. The gains that would be made on levels 2-5 on an ability for example have been rolled into the level 2 upgrade.
          o Current abilities have been converted to the new system on a sliding scale, rounded up. This makes it so that players will never lose progress due to this switch over, only gain power.
           Current Ability Level / New Ability level
          • Level 1 -> Level 1
          • Level 2-5 -> Level 2
          • Level 6-10 -> Level 3
          • Level 11-15 -> Level 4
          • Level 16-20 -> Level 5
          o As a direct result of each cover being far more valuable than before, we have rebalanced the number of covers available from each mission. In their place, alternate rewards are now available.
          o All 3 abilities for any hero may total up to 13 maximum.

This thread is now closed and further character discussion is here.
        This discussion has been closed.