Missing rewards from recent Events

Options
Thaddeus
Thaddeus Posts: 11
Anyone else have this issue today? I played a few rounds in the Saheeli Rai event this morning. Logged back in around noon (Eastern time) to check my rewards, and found the system was in maintenance. Closed the app and checked again in an hour - app working fine, but to "Claim your Rewards" button on Activity Hub or Events page (which instead says "No Active Events at this time"). What's the point of playing all weekend if you can't keep track of and receive your rewards??? Am I the only one this happened to?

Comments

• Helios
    Options
    I have the a similar issue. Although, i got the packs but not the rare cards.

Hope devs can fix this.
  • jimmysnuka
    jimmysnuka Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here for the last 2 Saheeli Rai events and the last Terror event icon_e_sad.gif
  • Lil_Guard_Dog
    Options
    I actually came to the forums to confirm if anyone else was missing any of their rewards.

Highest I've ever placed in the Rai event (212 iirc) but as mentioned above, came in to get rewards after event finished, and servers were down. Once they came back up, the event area states there are no events, and there is nothing in the log/opening page to claim any rewards, thus all my effort with my level 20ish walkers always being pitted against level 60 all of the time, seems to be for nothing.
  • Thaddeus
    Options
    One of the mods posted the following link on another board in response to the same complaint:

https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Apparently you have to open a support ticket using the above link to get any kind of resolution. Good luck!
  • malafein
    malafein Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Thaddeus wrote:
    One of the mods posted the following link on another board in response to the same complaint:

https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Apparently you have to open a support ticket using the above link to get any kind of resolution. Good luck!

I opened a support ticket Monday, but haven't heard anything back about it in the last three days. Did anyone else that was having this issue ever get it resolved?
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've had this happen a few times and had to have support give me the rewards. The process takes a while sometimes but I've always received what I earned. Recently I've had it happen where it didn't appear that I received my rewards but they were just added. For example, my crystal count went up, I had a booster pack available in the vault, and found my new card in my inventory. Depending on what your reward should have been, it might be easy to check if you got it. If you earned a rare you can filter your cards for SoI rares and see if theres a new one there that you never opened but it's also possible that the reward was a duplicate so if you know how many you had of each rare you can find it that way. If your reward was an uncommon it won't be easy to tell unless you frequently convert duplicates into runes.
  • randomRolle
    Options
    Once again. Same thing. The third nodes of power for me that didnt give rewards. Support fixed the other two, hopefully so will this be. But its a week+ every time and it's annoying that not even that works. So many bugs. Getting tedious.