Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Iceman

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Well, the preview hasn't been updated yet, but since Luke Cage will fit in the second half of the cycle, I think it's safe to say Bobby's next.

Finally got 13 covers for 'im a few weeks ago. This Crash has been pretty intense for me, so I'm definitely looking forward to breezing through it this time.

Previous Runs

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iceman is in the DDQ vault, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be his turn next. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This Crash is the only one I`ve always won. Since I`ve championed my Bobby yesterday this battle should be a fairly easy win.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In case it was missed, they gave the order of upcoming Crashes here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=51072
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    This Crash is the only one I`ve always won. Since I`ve championed my Bobby yesterday this battle should be a fairly easy win.

I championed mine today. Yesterday's Quicksilver cover was level 183, giving me my 12th Bobby cover. Looking into my taco vault today and it had the Iceman green as well, and I thought, okay, go for it (sitting on a 190 cover hoard). Pull 10 landed me my 13th Bobby cover, and I champed him immediately.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Iceman is in the DDQ vault, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be his turn next. icon_e_smile.gif

I totally forgot about that. I've been hoarding tokens for several vaults for so long, I don't bother to check any of the vaults anymore.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If my champed Bobby fails on the first try, I will eat my (chocolate) hat!
  • rainkingucd
    Options

sombrero, stetson, or baseball?
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

sombrero, stetson, or baseball?

Fedora! http://www.victoriabakerymarin.com/menu ... te-fedora/
  • Black Duke
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:

I championed mine today. Yesterday's Quicksilver cover was level 183, giving me my 12th Bobby cover. Looking into my taco vault today and it had the Iceman green as well, and I thought, okay, go for it (sitting on a 190 cover hoard). Pull 10 landed me my 13th Bobby cover, and I champed him immediately.
    Yeah, DDQ also gave me the crucial QS-cover (after a long month of waiting for another QS-cover). Championing all of my 3*-characters before going into 4*-land has slowly, but surely paid off. icon_e_wink.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    0/2/2, level 106 with +2 blue, +2 all, +100% match damage got it done first try, so the last time with this build wasn't a fluke. Good to know.

Token yields icon_x23.pngredflag.png , bringing her to 1/4/1.
  • rainkingucd
    Options
    With my newly champed Bobby, needed 2 attempts, no boosts.

First was blue light board, and I kept thinking stun lock, but never got off punch a snowman to do real damage.

Second attempt was friendlier board.

Token was a icon_warmachine.pnggreenflag.png , bringing him to 2/2/4.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Done with 2/3/2 lvl. 94 Iceman, no boosts. It even started out pretty bad for me, Jean got me down to about half my health, got to 7 purple and 10 green in no time. But then I got to fire blue the first time folllowed by a purple 2-3 turns later, after that Jean got to move the board just once I think. Previous run I had only one blue cover I think and it was not possible for me, now I feel like it was quite easy. Blue ability really is the deciding factor here I think.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    0/3/1 lvl 111 here. +2 blue/purple, +2 all, and 100% damage boost made it a cake walk. I just kept stunning with building snowmans.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    147 5/3/4 first time with 2+b/p. Was a blue starved board but won out in the end.

Got a blueflag.pngwasp_icon.png bringing her to 0/3/1.

Tasty.
  • Black Duke
    Options
    Like I mentioned before it was an easy win. I got a friendly board with lots of blue which allowed me to stun+punch JG quickly. Altogether it has taken only one minute to beat her.

RNGesus gave me icon_drax.pngblackflag.png, bringing him to 3/3/3.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My legend token netted a 5* Purple Widow! Woot!
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It took six tries for my level 147 3/3/0 Iceman thanks to literally every single match not giving me blue (I'm not joking when I say there were matches where I didn't even get enough for one Snowman, even with boosts!), and even then I only won with 372 health left when I finally succeeded. Of course, given the cruel nature of this game, I drew a Mr. Fantastic from the LT.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thankfully, at 1/4/5, my 165 Bobby beat this first try, despite two match 5s for Jean on the first two moves. Only 1 green meant low damage and I had to keep her chain stunned the entire match, but 4 blue and 5 purple made that easy.

Reward: icon_x23.png (+ champ level, now 276)
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rats. On try #1, I was cruising along with my 1/2/3 Bobby until I got an unexpected match-5 from a cascade when Jean wasn't stunned. That bought Jean time to get her purple, and that finished me off. Try again...

EDIT: Up to three tries now, still no success. I tried +2 B/P, +60% match last time, but just couldn't get her down before she got her purple off, and again, all she wrote. Feels so close...
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got it on my 7th try with a lvl 127 3/2/0. SO close numerous times, the last time I did +2 blue purple, +2 all and 100% match. I had been doing 50% g/b and 50 b/p, but I think the 100 on everything helped. Made the yellow and black matches when nothing was out there hurt a little more. The stun lock is uuuge. Was able to keep her stunned before she could get off any mind over matters or whatever the other power that hurts a lot is called.

Got a Falcon red for my troubles.