When will the game be fun again?

The Herald
The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Clearance Levels gone.

Progress in PvP is hamstrung until both patches are wheeled out into events instead of just SHIELD Simulator.

What happened? O.o

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    PvE Clearance levels should be back next event. I miss them too though.
    PvP... not sure what the issue is there. But I am mildly oblivious at times.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Lag, I think....
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Lag, I think....
    Ah. I have been fortunate enough to only have to suffer minor lags infrequently.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree it's disappointing to see the new PVE not have CL, but regardless of missing CL and PVP changes, I still think the game is more fun now than it was nearly a year ago. As much as I complain about certain aspects of the game, I do commend the devs on a lot of new changes they added this year
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I'm actually enjoying the game a lot at the moment, apart from a few minor quibbles.

The game to me has never been as much fun. Can understand why 5* rosters are really annoyed at them lowballing SCL and changing pvp though.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    It IS fun and will be more fun when clearance levels start rolling again (I believe in next event perhaps? Hope so)
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:
    Progress in PvP is hamstrung until both patches are wheeled out into events instead of just SHIELD Simulator.

If you're talking about the scoring (wins/losses) - I've written about that in like 5 different threads now.

There's a reason they're different, and it has nothing to do with the devs comment about changing how they calculate gains.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only thing I currently have beef with is the ridiculous lag. It took me about 50% longer to do my PVE clears on Rocket & Groot, and it definitely hurt my placement. Here's hoping the "attempted fixes" in R110 work.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Yup. Still a few issues. But. I see them taking the steps forward that we have, literally, waited years for. Like Pun said, a year ago was pretty bleak looking. Just stagnant, with no hint of any slight change of improvement. It's still fun to play. More importantly it's the signs of effort towards improving game standards that not only brought me back, but is keeping me comfortable enough to stay. Now let's see what anniversary 3 brings.