The "Token Spading" GoogleDoc needs permission now?

The Viceroy Returns
The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Donno if this is the right place to post this or not.

Back in the day, a very active forum member made a google spreadsheet where people could log what their results where for each type of token pull.
I believe the original creator of that doc has moved on, but it continues to be used to this day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... dJOrpJcLQ/

Or, at least it WAS. I went to it last night, and it now gives the "You must request permission to access this doc" message, which it never did before.
So now I can't enter in data because I'm locked out. I can't even view the thing.
Does it do this for everyone else? Does anyone know why this is?

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same, but I've been hoarding latest tokens recently and haven't touched it for a few weeks. Guess we should have made a copy when we had the chance
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    mischiefMaker was the user that made this I believe.
    I have NO IDEA if he even lurks on here anymore or not...

If nothing else, I would like to have gotten my own personal data out of there before it became unavailable. At least a year & a half's worth of data...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it was mischiefMaker, the calculator spreadsheet is still there on my sheets account.
    However, it may have been a copy since the title is mischiefMaker's Tools (FierceKiwi's revision).

There is a request access button on your link in the OP. I have sent a request, let's see if there's a response