im40 recharge

homeinvasion
homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
HI

I think I found a bug with recharge, after 1 had resolved I switched target during the second the third sat on the board unresolved.

Thanks

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    You switched target during Recharge? Did the enemy in front die during the CD resolution phase? How did the enemy die, match damage, a different, damaging countdown? Was there an affect (Flaptain's blue power, Hood's Intimidation) that cased the tiles to have different times? Did the board reshuffle during resolution? I'd thought the reshuffle error was fixed, but if there was a reshuffle, the last tile could have ended up higher on the board, after the resolution sequence had passed the new position. Try to remember the specifics.
  • homeinvasion
    homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Sorry couldn't tell you, just that I tried to change the order as I could see a cascade coming and wanted one of the other characters to take that damage. Sorry I dont have more, just that it happened.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was under the impression you could not rotate the enemy characters during the tile resolution phase... I'll have to try it again to see.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    HI

I think I found a bug with recharge, after 1 had resolved I switched target during the second the third sat on the board unresolved.

Thanks
    What probably happened is that the first resolution caused a cascade that jumbled the order of the tiles. That can cause the game to lose track of what's resolved and what hasn't, and the tiles can end up out of sync.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    simonsez wrote:
    HI

Thanks
    What probably happened is that the first resolution caused a cascade that jumbled the order of the tiles. That can cause the game to lose track of what's resolved and what hasn't, and the tiles can end up out of sync.

Especially since after the first resolved your iron man would be stunned, so it would take a turn to unstun and then resolve the other CD tiles
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I don't know of that particular issue, but recharge (and every passive) is freaking slow in R110