Is it possible to see the team the AI puts out in PVP?

deadtaco
deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I was doing fine in the IF PVP with a core team. After a few matches I started mixing it up and varying the team I used and now I have no idea what team someone who finds me in a node will face. I am referring to just the 'best' team someone who stumbles across you in a node will find, not a retaliation.

Is it possible to find what team your are fielding?

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Not without external communication. You would need to know someone that could queue you in your slice and have them check to see what they see.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would like to know what the "stronger" team means. For example, in Simulator, I played a bunch of different teams:

277 Invisible Woman, 271 Elektra, 186 Hood
    275 Hulkbuster, 272 Jean Grey (4-star), 185 Cyclops (3-star)
    271 Iceman, 229 Kingpin, 189 Iron Man (3-star)
    276 Wolverine (4-star), 229 Cyclops (4-star) 187 Iron Fist,
    276 Wolverine (4-star), 188 Deadpool (4-star), 199 Mr Fantastic (best part - it won the match. icon_e_smile.gif

Which one of those teams would be the one that other people face. My feeling that the "strongest" would be the Hulkbuster/Jean Grey/Cyclops team, but who knows? By levels, though, it's the IW/Elektra/Hood team. Any guesses?
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    From a CS response, the team with the greatest number of levels. That would likely mean the first team.
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    sambrookjm wrote:
    I would like to know what the "stronger" team means. For example, in Simulator, I played a bunch of different teams:

277 Invisible Woman, 271 Elektra, 186 Hood
    275 Hulkbuster, 272 Jean Grey (4-star), 185 Cyclops (3-star)
    271 Iceman, 229 Kingpin, 189 Iron Man (3-star)
    276 Wolverine (4-star), 229 Cyclops (4-star) 187 Iron Fist,
    276 Wolverine (4-star), 188 Deadpool (4-star), 199 Mr Fantastic (best part - it won the match. icon_e_smile.gif

Which one of those teams would be the one that other people face. My feeling that the "strongest" would be the Hulkbuster/Jean Grey/Cyclops team, but who knows? By levels, though, it's the IW/Elektra/Hood team. Any guesses?

You also need to account for "significantly weaker team." If your second winning team is weaker than your first but not significantly weaker then I believe the second team will be your defensive team even though it is not your strongest team.