Patch Notes - R41 - 11/8

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited November 2013 in MPQ News and Announcements
Gameplay/General
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. has undergone some emergency reorganization after a devastating blow by H.A.M.M.E.R. to a S.H.I.E.L.D. storehouse. As a result of this attack, S.H.I.E.L.D. has run low on their current supplies of Health Packs for in field agents. Heroes that level will no longer be able to avail themselves of a free instant Health Pack to return to full health. However, S.H.I.E.L.D. quartermasters are working feverishly to mitigate this attack. They've managed to raise the Agent's Health Pack maximum to 5 from 4 and lower the amount of time it takes to requisition a new Health Pack to 36 minutes from 96. Health Pack costs have risen slightly as well, from 15 for 1, 60 for 5 to 50 for 1, 200 for 5. - H.A.M.M.E.R. soldiers have become more aggressive when Agents and their teams fall back from combat, much as Tournament opponents do now. When retreating, damage equal to one third of each character’s health will be suffered. - Tons of back end changes to support upcoming UI changes and future Event types
    - Heroic Mode: Harder versions of previous Chapters with improved challenges and rewards. Coming up first will be a revamped Juggernaut. - Lightning Round Tournament Upgrades: Ability to run more varied Lightning Rounds. It's not all Hood and Doom anymore.

UI
    - Ability maximums are now listed for each character in the Ability Screen for each character - Several improvements to the Facebook Sharing process. There should be far less instances of not receiving larger lists, varied friends, etc. More improvements to this system will be coming with R42.
Characters
    - Added upgrades to Levels 2-4 of Daken's Pheremone Rage
    Level 2: +10% Strike tile strength Level 3: +10% Strike tile strength Level 4: +20% Strike tile strength