Eldritch Moon

Options
Chad739
Chad739 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Any word when the new set will be available? I would really like some new playing pieces.

Thanks!

Have a good weekend.

Comments

• keeshond
    keeshond Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Considering soi's been out for over a month, we might see it come the next patch, but I'm thinking probably october.
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    What i want to know is if i should be saving my SOI boosters for when Eldritch moon is mixed in...
  • Yawgmoth
    Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    With the Saheeli events going on I have a feeling we may be skipping Eldritch Moon and going straight to Kaladesh in the next couple months.
    Or were there any hints that some Eldritch Moon related content may be coming? The 1.7 update and PvE event looks to be still all about SOI.
  • keeshond
    keeshond Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well, I did see mention that they plan to bring out new planeswalkers and rewards in the new update. That in itself suggests they may well be planning to bring out eldritch sooner than later. The comment they used about the Ral, and how she isn't going to be available in the near future suggests moon might be added next.

And since we appear to have month to two month cycle per pack, it might be out in october/november. hope sooner cause I want to see what they do with a three color pw. icon_e_smile.gif
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yawgmoth wrote:
    With the Saheeli events going on I have a feeling we may be skipping Eldritch Moon and going straight to Kaladesh in the next couple months.

Yeah it feels a bit like that. It'd be a shame tho, I fancy playing with Emrakul. Also, they could take the opportunity to make a couple more Eldrazi cards that aren't rubbish.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'd love to see a few of the other angel cards come out to play, some of the Mythics from Eldritch moon look pretty powerful...
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do the boosters you already have contain known cards to the server? I'm wondering if I should wait until a new set comes out before opening event victory packs.
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i remember somebody said before the server records your cards when the pack is registered not when they are opened
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    glggwp wrote:
    i remember somebody said before the server records your cards when the pack is registered not when they are opened

I remember somebody saying that when they saved up ROE packs and OGW came out they got OGW cards in the saved packs.
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    majincob wrote:
    glggwp wrote:

I remember somebody saying that when they saved up ROE packs and OGW came out they got OGW cards in the saved packs.

I think I'll save up my packs now. I'll see if I remember to post the results.