Zombie Tokens causing game freeze

Options
Theros
Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
When i have Prized Amalgam and Undead Servant in play, whenever I replace the Undead Servant Zombie's token with another zombie, the game freezes. Happened twice in a row and I think the error may be repeated.

earlier during the saheili event, the AI destroyed his own card, From Under the Floorboards, the game froze.

Comments

• Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The board was empty. Played Undead Servant which made Prized Amalgam spawn and the game froze. something is definitively wrong with the two cards.
  • qwasder
    Options
    Just replaced a "Shamble Back" zombie token with a Prized Amalgam and it happened to me, too. The game doesn't really freeze, it's just showing the "spell" whirling animation forever and doesn't continue. You can still quit the match from the menu at the bottom. I wish you wouldn't lose that round, because my deck relies on this mechanic...
    Not sure if it happens every time, but I will observe this.
    Google Nexus 5, running stock Android 6.0.1.
  • qwasder
    Options
    Ok,
    now it happened after I brought Fleshbag Marauder into play and used its ability to destroy my Relentless Dead. When the Relentless Dead returned to the battlefield directly after, the game got stuck again.

Here's what my playing field looks like now, it's stuck like this:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1XuB ... Ed5OGYtMFk

There's a huge issue here, please look into that. It sucks to lose every other match because the game crashes... icon_rolleyes.gif
    Or is this your way of balancing a zombie deck? ;P
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had an odd situation today where Prized Amalgam had died and was in the graveyard. I played Diregraf, but Amalgam didn't return to the battlefield. A turn later the AI temporarily stole my Diregraf. When the Diregraf returned to my side the Amalgam then returned to play.

I'll have to do some more testing to see if this is easily repeatable. Does Amalgam seem to be reviving correctly for everyone else?