Very Poor Stability

Options
poorpirate
poorpirate Posts: 7
I've been noticing very poor game stability over the past 48 hours or so. (Not even considering the server crash.) I have had 6 instances where the game became unresponsive and 1 hard crash, where the game just closed during the middle of a match.

3 of those were associated with Prized Amalgam, which I know I'm taking a risk by playing. (Although the only surefire way I've found to create a consistent hard lock with this card is to replace the Zombie that triggered it to come back into play with the Prized Amalgam. I haven't been able to detect a pattern in other failures.) But the other 3 locks and the crash were just at seemingly random times.

Is anyone else experiencing broad stability issues?

These locks are killing my event standings...

Comments

• Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Absolutely....too many hangups and now "server issues" again!
  • b1u3
    b1u3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yikes! Same here. Was hoping 1.7 would fix, still seeing "lock-ups" in events....
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you experience a freeze, try to replicate it and document the minimum cards and abilities involved.

We should be worried that the game freezes, but we would be irresponsible to not document errors when they happen. These bugs would not be happening of they knew they were there, so say what happened so a solution can be worked on.