Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hi,
    Im looking for an alliance, top 100 would be great.
    I started the game at the end of s2.
    I currently have 4 maxed 2*: Ares, Obw, Thor and Wolvie.
    No 3* worth to mention although i got almost every char at least once.
    Season 3 score was about 6,2k.
    Looking forward hearing from you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for all the offers but i joined S.T.E.A.L.T.H
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for top 100 alliance.consistent 800+ pvp player.....I only concern myself with pvp due to all the action always going on. First 2 seasons I finished top 5 in my bracket third seasoni finished about 180 due to alliance falling apart and realizing it wouldn't make a difference.
    My main roster is patch, magneto,psyloche, iron man, and hulk all maxed....have all 3 star characters and most are above level 70. Sitting on 150k shards and 3400hp waiting for one of these 4 stars to become a beast
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Found an alliance, thanks.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    EDIT* Found an alliance. Thanks!
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options
    F2P player - 160+ days - usual cabal of max 2*, Hulk @ 140, IM40 @ 102 and then more 3*s just waiting for covers.

Standard sob story of a good Alliance gone to dust (or at least outside top 250) so looking to get back in with a group of folks who are fun to play with and still have members all consistently performing.

My current ideal alliance request is anyone watching the Shield on Netflix - roughly around mid-season 4 to discuss the finer points of Vic Mackey's vagaries! It's my chosen MPQ background in the evening, unless my wife is around in which case it's OITNB or Arrested Development.

Other points on my resume - consistently score 500+ on PVP, I curl in the winter, scored 7,500pts in Season 3, I've seen all of Breaking Bad, usually do ok on PVE though my Hunt 18k is weak thanks to no Johnny Raincloud, I have 2 kids, I'd happily jump soon to get a good end to Heavy Metal, I cycled to work today

Think that's enough - if you need me I'll be at my desk
  • Lobster411
    Options
    Looking to join a top 100 alliance by the end of Heavy metal. I'll finish with about 700 points which is pretty typical for me. Pm me!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I've found an alliance. Thanks for all the invites!

Gut
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a top 100 Alliance. I have three maxed 3 star characters, three high level 3 stars, and some 2 stars maxed.
    I placed top 25 in Heavy Metal and have about 65K points in the hunt for now.
    I can score 600+ in PVP easily and participate in PVE too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    nintenji wrote:
    Looking for a top 100 Alliance. I have three maxed 3 star characters, three high level 3 stars, and some 2 stars maxed.
    I placed top 25 in Heavy Metal and have about 65K points in the hunt for now.
    I can score 600+ in PVP easily and participate in PVE too.
    Sent you a PM
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking to join a top alliance. I have some experience in similar games such as WOH, I have been playing for a few weeks and already have a fairly decent roster and I am extremely active, I play almost every day. I have reached high ranks already in both pvp and regular events one time placing in top 5 and a few times already placing in top 10-20. Any takers send me a pm please!
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No longer plan on playing quite so hardcore but feel weird not being in an alliance anymore. Any casual alliances w/ low expectations need another? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Booster73
    Booster73 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Considering switching to a new alliance, people in mine aren't really active enough. Daily player, but still pretty new. I'm stronger in PvE than PvP (just finished 27th in The Hunt w/77,069) because my roster isn't great, but I try to contribute what I can. My five best characters are:

Thor (Marve NOW!) - Level 75 4/4/5
    Storm (Classic) - Level 65 3/5/5
    Wolverine (Astonishing) - Level 60 1/5/3
    Magneto (Marvel NOW!) - Level 55 3/4/3
    Ares (Dark Avengers) - Level 55 3/4/2
  • Unknown
    Options
    Need a good alliance. I am not a slacker. Hoping for an alliance in the top 50.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Very active player looking for a top 100 alliance or an up and coming Alliance with top 100 aspirations. I left my last group when I realized that I had contributed over 20% of our groups total score for the hunt. I have 6 maxed out 2* characters, and am working on getting more 3* covers. I am extremely active in both pve and pvp; I ended the hunt with 73000 points in 14th place, and expect to finish season 4 with 6000. Please let me know if you think I'd be a good fit.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    EDIT: Found a place for now. Thanks for the great offers.

Casually Hardcore player looking for a decent group of people.

I regularly work hard in the PvE events and often make top 50. I love free covers.

PvP I always make 300 points. I usually make around 500-900 points. Let it be known that the 300 events happen when I am out of cell phone range and have to make an effort to get on the game.

My roster is getting good. I need a little push to get top ranked.
    34 Covers
    Spiderman lvl 140,Mag 127,Patch 127,Ironman 127,Grey suit BW 127,Hulk 117
    Punisher 105,Falcon 102,Ragnarok 102,4* Wolverine lvl 100 (I have 1/5/1 but haven't lvled him yet. doesn't seem worth it)
    Numberous 2*s maxed including Cap, Mag, Wolvie, Thor, and Storm)
    Plenty more 3*s of various levels.

Let me know with a message on here. I'm rarely on here, but I'll check back every few hours to see how it's going.
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Need an alliance I can get 500-700 pts per pvp and have a strong roster .

I was in an alliance that did great but I guess one was a cheater or might of been and it fell apart so now I'm looking for an alliance I can stay in ..

I'd like one with pvp req that isn't crazy ...600s not bad ..500s low but relaxing as Long as ppl try to get higher ..

I do pve and pvp ..my game name is the same as this one as in Joker117 .

Need an alliance ASAP .

Thnx .

Been recruited , thnx.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ** already found a new home. thanks everyone!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hi everyone, icon_e_smile.gif
    I Need an alliance, I can get 400-600 pts per pvp and i have a good roster, i'm on transition to 3*s, with some maxed 2*s, and 3* near to be maxed.

I want an alliance that can get top 100 in the events, to get some covers.

Also play pvE.
    My name in the game is brunao.
    Thanks

Already found
    Thanks
  • Sleepy72
    Sleepy72 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Joined pandas of doom thanks for all the offers
This discussion has been closed.