Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for a more serious alliance to jump ship to. I really enjoy playing but get almost no help from my alliance. I just missed out on top 25 for season 4 overall personally, and was close to doubling the next in line on my team. Im regularly getting over 600 on the PvP and am now getting over 700 as well. I got top 10 in the recent nick fury event, and am grinding hard to max out some 3 stars. Ive been playing daily for 162 days, and Ive spent some cash to open up slots for characters and buy the needed cards to have a couple strong 3 stars. Both myself and my wife play on this account, and we each enjoy different parts of it so we are quite active. With some actual rewards on the alliance side of things we could be a top player in no time. Let us know if you think we could benefit each other.

EDIT: Being new to this message board I didnt realize I wouldnt be able to message a user who PM me, and to the person who messaged me with the offer, if you see this could you send me a quick email to crazy_in_leather@gmail.com and then we can go from there, Im very interested in your alliance!
  • iorq83
    iorq83 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Daily player with four 3star maxed (punisher/hulk/spider/ironman) and two will be next (158lvl patch, 102lvl hood) is looking for not hardcore aliance but actualy playing (now im in aliance where olny 10 plays from 17).
    I always score min 300 in pvp (avergly near 500).

p.s. Bardzo chętnie dołącze do Polskiego Teamu
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Casual daily player looking for active alliance of 10-15+ members with long term interest. Been playing since R39 Oct 2013. 7-8 maxed 2*, lots of 3*'s building.

ALLIANCE FOUND!
  • Player active daily looking for Alliance in order to reap extra goodies.
    Average placing in events, have begun leveling 3*s

Would be grateful for an invite to active Alliance in game, player name FabbroJ
  • tempestuousfury
    Options
    Alliance found.

Thanks for the pms!
  • Permatron
    Permatron Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking for a top 500 alliance.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Double post
  • 307 day player-500-700 pvp 10+ 100 chars. / 3 max 3*'s lazy thor, im, hulk, panther almost there.

3x+ daily player looking for top 100ish team

Not looking for "constantly changing requirement, 13 year olds, 'boot- happy' group"
  • Hello,
    Looking for an active Alliance to join.
    Im currently at 216 days of playing.
    I have:
    2 4* covers
    20 3* covers
    12 2* covers
    3 1* covers

Ign ArtemisKiki
    Name is the same for kik, line & palringo.
  • New player (27 days) looking for progression alliance (mostly PvE) i can PVP but i have a hard time going over 250 because i end up playing agaisnt very strong teams and i don't have a lot of cover to help me out yet, i can manage top 100s though.

ISO-8 is my first attempt at PvE and im currently 2nd overall with 54296 pts
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hello SilverSurfer6

I can't reply to your message since my account is new.

Your alliance is full so i can't request to join! you can reach me at kriev98@gmail.com

Thanks
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Scoring 900-1100 in pvp. I Have many maxed characters. Cmags, patch, Spidey, punisher, hood, psylock, plus more. PM me if you'd like a strong active player.

Thank you to all the alliances that showed interest. I have found a new home. Thank you, again.
  • Hello SilverSurfer6

I can't reply to your message since my account is new.

Your alliance is full so i can't request to join! you can reach me at kriev98@gmail.com

Thanks
  • verbeek98
    verbeek98 Posts: 14
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ALLIANCE FOUND......
  • Hey everyone. I'm looking for an alliance on steam to join. Got about 93k in the Iso brotherhood event, and planning to end high. PvP is slowly getting better as well (still leveling my characters). Feel free to drop me a message.

Hein
  • nic13
    nic13 Posts: 87
    edited August 2014
    Options
    daily player, looking for top 100 alliance

PVP - 600+
    PVE - 130,000+ now in ISO brotherhood (22hrs to end!)

2* transitioning 3* roster

- edit : can't reply pm - to duffman, arkon, thanks much for the invites, apologies both, I took the first offer that came.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Alliance found. Thanks all who inquired.
  • New player looking for an alliance.

Grinding my way through PVE, currently have about 67k points in ISO-8.

(Not so hot at PVP, usually make it to top 100 when I try.)
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Found one.
  • Emu
    Emu Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ViperXX79 wrote:
    I think I'd like to find a more casual/laid-back alliance. Preferably an alliance that at least finishes top 100 in individual PVP and PVE events. I'm a daily player that puts up at least 700 points in pvp and a strong PVE player that tries to stay in the top 20-50 of my group. I'm still trying to max out a few 3*'s and don't really want to feel the pressure of having to increase my PVP score nor will I ever use real money on this game to use a ton of shields. This is just a game I play on my phone when I have free time. I respect those that take it a little more seriously but I'm going back to college soon and want to be able to get my 700 PVP in and my typical PVE scores and feel like I'm not holding down an alliance that's looking for better things.
    I hate the PM system here... my response to your PM is just sitting in my outbox... not moving. Go to the Facebook group "NJusticeLeague" and apply to join there... it'll be much easier and faster to communicate. Please let me know who you are once you get there. Putting the group name up here may cause random people to apply (it has before).
This discussion has been closed.