Bring back 20 ISO (or better)

FaustianDeal
FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Is there away that we could have PVE bring back to old 20-ISO award for hitting a node that had been completely cleaned out for normal rewards? I have to hit green checked nodes in most subs one or two times after the green check, and those hits garner no reward beyond what they might help secure in placement. Is is possible to have some kind of default prize be awarded if we have exhausted all the scheduled loot drops?

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, please don't! Beating a node six times is enough! Don't give us reason to beat it any more!
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I already have to hit it a 7th time in a 24 hour sub, and then an 8th time in a 48. Let's not forget those are real. And right now you get nothing for it but the possibility of better placement (which might not pan out).
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I already have to hit it a 7th time in a 24 hour sub, and then an 8th time in a 48. Let's not forget those are real. And right now you get nothing for it but the possibility of better placement (which might not pan out).

You don't have to hit that 7th sub though, the gain is the potentially better placement, they should add an additional round of rewards for 48 hour subs though so that it also only has one round that is just for placement benefit.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed on extra prizes for 48 hour subs only.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    How about making those 6 times played nodes simply unplayable or adding some gauntlet node in each sub which you can grind as long you can and it's becoming each time more difficult until you can't beat it? Add in that node Prof X and IM40 so you can't winfinite it. Problem solved.