Love this game when cascades ruin the fun

Uthgarprime
Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
3 116's owned my boosted 3* Cyclops, IF and OML, it wasn't even close, I am still not sure how that is fun and they've been telling us how they want to make it funner. This is why I rarely fight high level nodes, 1 or 2 cascades and the game is over. Yes I am just venting, it was a stupid game that was over before it started.

Comments

• You have to just accept it - if the game want's to screw you, it will screw you. No way to shield from that. That's just a drawback of match 3 games.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    The other day lost against the same guy twice in two consecutive matches in PvP because I had two massive cascades in his favour, and he had a weaker team than me! Two consecutive matches lost when shield hopping.... Man I almost break the phone icon_razz.gif

But there is nothing we can do about this, that is what happens when luck is involved. Now that strike tiles are all over the place, cascades are super deadly. When PH or OML strikes are out, adding 5s match damage, just 5 or 6 matches in a cascade can destroy you completely.
  • sinburn
    sinburn Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    I'm tired of this game trying to pretend that levels and championing actually mean anything beyond buffing the game on their behalf.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    When we get cascades, we feel enriched as though it's a fair stroke of luck.

When we get cascaded, we feel cheated as though such luck should never exist.

Or so it goes