Node wipe.

Options
Mangus 73
Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
So I was doing my blue node in the latest event and on my way unto the match I got the loading screen bug where it cycles for ages and nothing happens. You get the option to retry or cancel so I clicked on retry a few times and the screen went all messed up and changed to what looked like a negative affect and the msg "something went wrong" came up.
I shut the game down and opened it back up thinking it was ok as that was the first time this event only to find that all three matches on that node were gone and the timer was up. Any one else had this happen before? It wiped the node of all 3 matches!!!
Not a happy bunny.

Comments

• ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes I've had the exact same thing happen during a terrors in the shadows event and lost all 5 matches.
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ZW2007- wrote:
    Yes I've had the exact same thing happen during a terrors in the shadows event and lost all 5 matches.
    Don't like jace anyway but that's not the point lol
  • Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My problem was the blue node also...
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had this happen on white in nodes of power event. I submitted detailed info via ticket, which will hopefully help to fix.

I was having local network connectivity problems when it triggered.
  • JanksMcJank
    JanksMcJank Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    I got off of work, logged on and it was reset. I think I kept the rewards from before it was reset because I still have Sorin that I just bought with some crystals from the match
  • ogden71
    Options
    I have had this happen in both the Saheeli and Shadows event this weekend...frustrating
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For the record, customer support said today in a response to my ticket that this problem was resolved and shouldn't happen any more.