R109 Hot Fixes

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, everyone.

Here are the hot fixes arriving in Daily Patches, after the R109 update:
(*Note: This thread will only be updated when relevant info is available. Some Daily Patches may not contain hot fixes.)

September 20th, 2016
• The correct banner for the "Build a Snowman" and "Punch a Snowman" power is seen when Iceman is on the opposing team.
• The next level description for Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)'s Acrobatic Takedown power at level 3 now displays the correct amount of AP that is being destroyed.
• Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)'s Red in my Ledger power no longer stuns Invisible opponents.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Just got this info in. Sorry it's a day late. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do we have an ETA for R110? There are a couple of Roaches who haven't been seen since R109 came out.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    any word on the crashes. i think game crash 3 times in 1 lightning round last round with cmags 2pm pst on weds and a crash here and there more than before. so any tweeks the devs must have done made it more unstable.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Was hoping to see a fix for the lag. It's really made this game a lot less enjoyable for a lot of people.

Can you confirm that it is still planned to be addressed in R110?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Attempted fixes for the slowdown and launch issues are still planned for R110 - which should launch very early next week.
    Unfortunately, the corrections aren't something that can be hot fixed in.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Attempted fixes for the slowdown and launch issues are still planned for R110 - which should launch very early next week.

That's too bad. And a new character release over the weekend, of course. No way I'm going to try for a top finish with the frustrating lag. Good news for the non-iOS people though.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Orion wrote:
    That's too bad. And a new character release over the weekend, of course. No way I'm going to try for a top finish with the frustrating lag. Good news for the non-iOS people though.

I'm getting the issues on android so it isn't just an IOS issue.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    madok wrote:
    Orion wrote:

I'm getting the issues on android so it isn't just an IOS issue.

Getting the game to run at all on Android is my main challenge. The lag I can live with, gives me time to look up when I'm crossing the road.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Attempted fixes for the slowdown and launch issues are still planned for R110 - which should launch very early next week.
    Appreciate the update, David!

I suppose there's no chance we could hold off releasing Cage until the lag is fixed?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    .........okay, but where is the fix for the Facebook Gifting / Save To Facebook travesty that's been here FOR OVER a month, now.........
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    "David wrote:

Since there will be no FIX for the bug on both Ios and Android, what about a new pve rewarding one more time Luke Cage 4 star.png , soon after this Meet Rocket & Groot event and R110, same as what happened last year for the launch of Carnage that suffered a lot of issues too?
  • In Steam slow loading too...
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Red in my Ledger was working correctly. Other stun moves that hit random enemies are considered AoE moves and hit Invisible characters. e.g. Scarlet Witch, Spider-Gwen. The real problem with 5*BW's passive is that it does virtually nothing when an enemy stuns you.
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    It seems like I no longer have lag on iOS since the update. Am I just imagining that?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    .........okay, but where is the fix for the Facebook Gifting / Save To Facebook travesty that's been here FOR OVER a month, now.........

This has been fixed. I have been receiving FB gifts.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    TLCstormz wrote:

This has been fixed. I have been receiving FB gifts.

It most certainly HAS NOT. lol.

Barring the fact that yes, sure, some people are receiving a handful of gifts every day, down from almost a hundred, the Backup Data To Facebook DOES NOT stay checked, thus, many people have to recheck it every single time they open up the game.

......and that is IF the game will even open up for them.......
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    I agree it is not fixed. It was temporarily fixed and is now broken again. ISO gifts aren't sending correctly. FB save still isn't staying checked.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Re-posting from the related Bugs thread last week:

Here's the latest info from the devs.

The Facebook gifting issue was indeed fixed in R109. However, there is a separate bug where the Facebook selection button becomes unchecked - so, unfortunately, this still creates a problem. The button check issue should be fixed in the R110 update.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we sort this out.