Lost roster

Wondabread
Wondabread Posts: 7
Because of the server issues and lag times, my android has been faster than my iOS and I've been switching back and forth between the two..android at home and iOS while away from home to play MPQ. I've not had an issue with the game automatically logging me in through Facebook and it's not made me complete the tutorial a single time until this morning. When I attempted to login, it showed my score from balance of power but then immediately made me start the tutorial without my current roster. I tried to login through Facebook but it would only show the roster/iso/hp from when you first start the game after logging in. I played the entire tutorial and attempted to login again with Facebook but it continues to show the roster/iso/hp from the start of the game. I've done the reinstall numerous times, it logs me into FB, already had me in my usual alliance, and I even recieved CP from a buy in my alliance. Also my alliance still sees my normal accurate roster. I've sent a ticket but anyone else have this issue and know a fix?