Unbreakable not casting after being matched away?

cozmo1682
cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else seeing this? Playing wave node in Hearts and Unbreakable got matched away. It didn't ever come back.

I don't think I'm crazy. Will play the node again here in a bit to check.

Comments

• Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    If there are any other protect tiles out from anything (jean maybe?), it will not re-cast. It's much like fist's tile, if there are any other like tiles out, it will not relaunch, even if they're significantly weaker.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Do you use IMHB?
    Maybe did you cast Hulk Proof?
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2016
    Can you say what your team was? You may have thrown out another defensive tile and completely forgotten about it. Like HB blue, or prof X, Mr. F, cmags, 3* spidey, etc. etc. (or you were fighting venom and he gave you a defensive tile with his yellow - not sure this is even a possibility in this event.

edit: forgot you could have also "stolen" an opponents special tile. Moonstone, she-hulk, loki are all possible options.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    AsylumTKJ wrote:
    Do you use IMHB?
    Maybe did you cast Hulk Proof?
    Meander wrote:
    If there are any other protect tiles out from anything (jean maybe?), it will not re-cast. It's much like fist's tile, if there are any other like tiles out, it will not relaunch, even if they're significantly weaker.

You mean I've been playing this game for over 700 days and didn't know that? LOL at me. Yes, I had thrown a few hulkproofs out there. I had no IDEA at all that was a caveat of that power.

Thanks guys!