Clarification for choosing Clearance Levels

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So the reason to choose a certain Clearance Level is for the progression rewards and the placement rewards, right? There is no change to scaling, no matter what Clearance Level you choose?

So if I didn't care about placement, I should go with a higher Clearance Level, because they are better rewards at the same spots on the progression ladder. And if I didn't hit a certain progression on CL7, that's ok because I wouldn't have hitter a higher progression on CL6 and gotten a better reward, right?

This is my understanding. Is that correct?

Comments

• DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    So the reason to choose a certain Clearance Level is for the progression rewards and the placement rewards, right?

Correct, those are the major differences between the Clearance Levels.
    There is no change to scaling, no matter what Clearance Level you choose?

None at all. Scaling is determined by your roster, clearance level has nothing to do with it.
    So if I didn't care about placement, I should go with a higher Clearance Level, because they are better rewards at the same spots on the progression ladder. And if I didn't hit a certain progression on CL7, that's ok because I wouldn't have hitter a higher progression on CL6 and gotten a better reward, right?

Exactly. If anything, you'd have gotten a worse reward on CL6.
    This is my understanding. Is that correct?

You've got it exactly right.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    DanBenZvi,

Thank you! I thought that was right, but I wanted to check. I did CL6 on Deadpool vs. MPQ because, honestly, that's where my roster is at and I didn't really need/want the Venom cover, but now I realized I would have gotten 2 Punisher covers if I had chosen CL7 instead. Now I know what to do from now on! Because I don't have enough time to compete for placement. But I love progression rewards because they are up to me!