Thank you D3

Merrick
Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I have to give my thanks to D3. I truly appreciate that pve end and season end are not an hour apart. That we don't even have a grind tonight is a major bonus.
Now hopefully this won't be a one off.

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I'll definitely second this sentiment. It is a nice change.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Merrick wrote:
    I have to give my thanks to D3. I truly appreciate that pve end and season end are not an hour apart. That we don't even have a grind tonight is a major bonus.
    Now hopefully this won't be a one off.

Technically, this is the second straight time this has happened. Last season they messed around and didn't have any PvE event running at the end of the season.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am also very thankful there is not a new character release PvE at the end of the season, particularly since it means the next season will not start with a new character PvP. That makes it feasible to do a late start if I want...
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I am also very thankful there is not a new character release PvE at the end of the season, particularly since it means the next season will not start with a new character PvP. That makes it feasible to do a late start if I want...

It does mean that season will start with a new character release. Which is worse.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

It does mean that season will start with a new character release. Which is worse.
    Not at all. It means I skip the first PvP of the season and focus on PvE. Then I start PvPing in a fresh season bracket and get a much better season placement - we're talking top 25 instead of top 250, at least.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    If you're thankful, that you don't have to play more than you'd like to, you might have a problem.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Alsmir wrote:
    If you're thankful, that you don't have to play more than you'd like to, you might have a problem.

Then again, I don't think anybody appreciates having to play more. It's good to have the option in case you want to.