Tokens Galore, your help I implore

Blahahah
Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
edited September 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Hello friends. Local Blahahah here.

So I just opened about 123 covers (decided to drop $200 since its off season and I ritualistically buy tons of the discount 40 packs)

However, now I have an issue and wish for your help in making my decision.

So my roster (hasn't been updated in a while) is about 68 slots. Space is about 900 HP a pop.

In my slots I have a ton of 2*s I could put in there, probably champion them and farm it up.
I also have a Hulk cover, Sentry, Mystique, Gamora, Captain Marvel, The Hood, Spider-man, Rag, Doc Oct (about 2 or 3 of some of these)
I have a Nick Fury, Mr. Fantastic, and Invisible Woman, as well as a Kingpin and Iceman dupe that I could use for championing if I get the last covers I need for them.

I also have 10k in the bank, enough for another 40 pack with legendary at the cost of not being able to add any new characters. If I do decide to, I can add about 11 of them.

What should I do?

Comments

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    You should buy roster slots.
  • Blahahah
    and put who in?
  • spatenfloot
    Blahahah wrote:
    and put who in?
    All of the 3 stars and any 2 stars that you want to farm. In the long run, it will help you.
  • spatenfloot
    Blahahah wrote:
    and put who in?
    All of the 3 stars and any 2 stars that you want to farm. In the long run, it will help you.
    Also, the 4 stars you don't already have.
    Meant to edit, not quote. Having everyone in your roster means you will be able to champ them and get a ton of rewards instead of simply selling the covers. The HP rewards from that will mean you don't have to buy HP as often. It will also improve your event rewards because you will have the essential characters and more options (like hulk bombing).

I have 86 slots and enough HP for almost 3 more.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blahahah wrote:
    and put who in?
    Roster everyone, all the time.
    Eventually you'll champ everyone, and even later they'll start spitting out good rewards.

My 3*s are beginning to reach 223 and it's pretty nice to have 40 4* covers coming in, plus 40 LTs at 227.

Think long term with this game.
  • Blahahah
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:
    and put who in?
    Roster everyone, all the time.
    Eventually you'll champ everyone, and even later they'll start spitting out good rewards.

My 3*s are beginning to reach 223 and it's pretty nice to have 40 4* covers coming in, plus 40 LTs at 227.

Think long term with this game.

I did, though I went ahead and dropped another $200 on it just because I didn't like missing out on those extra covers.