cl7 alliance elite token reward issue

nigelregal
nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Unsure if this happened to everyone but for the first sub of the deadpool vs our alliance was top 250 but only received 1 Elite token instead of the 3 it lists as the prize.

I have sent in a support ticket but just wanted to see if others are having the same issue. Should I open my 1 token or wait?

Comments

• Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Same happened to me. I opened my token by accident but also out of spite.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Open a ticket. Did you get the correct amount of ISO shown as well?
  • nigelregal
    I did not even look at the ISO I got. I'm assuming everyone got the same ISO and elite tokens. Hoping someone remembered.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Only got 250 iso. Not sure if thats the right amount.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blahahah wrote:
    Only got 250 iso. Not sure if thats the right amount.

The smallest amount of ISO listed for a sub reward in sub 2 for CL7 is 1500. Can't imagine sub 1 was any different.
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    We had same problem... Finished in a position that should have given us 3 elite tokens but got one standard one

Ticket being raised icon_e_sad.gif
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    So you get 3 elite tokens for your alliance placing 101 to 2k (most likely 2 star, 0% 4 star) equaling out to 750-1.5k iso, but only get 1 heroic for placing 51 to 100 (most likely 2 star, approx 7% 4 star) equaling out to 250-1k iso, 1 event token for placing 11 to 50 (most likely 2 star, 5% 4 star) equaling out to 250-1k iso, possibly legendary token...does that seem fair when we all need 10 million iso?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huh...I didn't really pay much attention either. Logged on today and saw I got one standard token from my alliance placement.

How does the clearance thing work? If, say, I was in 7 and everyone else was in 3, would the game give me the lowest possible prize at 3? Or would everyone else get the 3 placement but I'd get 7? Can't imagine it would give everyone the highest ranked prize.

Either way, to get just one standard token we'd have had to be rank 5001 or lower. And since we're currently ranked 862 I find that hard to believe. Don't recall getting any ISO from it but I could be wrong...
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Ticket submitted.
  • nigelregal
    Dragon: It's suppose to give you whatever clearance level you selected irrespective of what other people in alliance do
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    nigelregal wrote:
    Dragon: It's suppose to give you whatever clearance level you selected irrespective of what other people in alliance do

Right, then I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. I got one standard token when the first sub ended. I thought that felt off since my alliance is pretty casual but we usually manage two or three of those things.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Same here. Should have gotten a couple of Elite tokens, ended up getting one standard.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    I had the same issue with Elite tokens. Received 1 when 3 were expected. Finished top 250. I didn't look at the iso since it was kind of an afterthought. I didn't submit a ticket. Scl7 by the way.