How do you clear your Node?

Codetry
Codetry Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Do you clear it x4 times then and do the other 2 the next Day?

Do you clear it x6 and call it a Day?

Do you clear it x6 then do another x6 nexthe Day?

What is the best way to clear nodes and be in top 10 on the Boards?

Comments

• Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Best way is to do 4 clears on the essentials asap. One clear up to the last node, do 4x clears on that one and work your way back. (Example let's say there are 5 nodes do 1,2,3,4,5,5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1). Then at some time before the end (however fast you can complete it) go 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5 essentials 2* 2* 3* 3* 4* 4*. To be honest I have no idea if 2* and last node should be switched but that is the basic idea.
  • With lube and a tissue icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    For T10 finishes clearing very quickly is the most important thing.

You want to start your timers as quickly as possible. The order you clear in depends on how quickly you can clear them. Take the point value of the node divided by the time it takes to clear it. The nodes with the highest pt/time values should be first. For non-heroics this is usually just hitting the 2* essential first then doing the others in the order of their point value. Just remember to always start the timer before moving to the next node.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I cant believe people actually live their lives like that. What a horrible existence!
  • I cant believe people actually live their lives like that. What a horrible existence!
    To be fair, they are either playing a video game on a tiny computer in their hand or on a computer they own in an air conditioned dwelling. I can think of many other ways people live their lives that are infinitely worse.