Slight S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level Versus Delay *Updated

2»

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Only 15 CP for 1200 in PVP for Clearance Level 7?! Why the reduction?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Are we going to get some preview SS before this loads up on our devices?
    Well, now we know why they refused to give a preview

Harder climb, inferior rewards, smaller 3☆ cover window

No, CL8, 9, 10 coming soon does not make this better
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeeeeah.

50% fewer people get 3* covers, and the top progression is reduced by 40%?

I'm not even going to try to moderate the response to this.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2016
    Only constructive criticism is allowed, FYI...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    D3 how badly do you want us to play PVE over PVP? Come on a drop in rewards but top 5 gets a 4*?? 15 CP for max progression compared to 25 and the 10 extra cp are nowhere to be found? I thought level 7 was going to be comparable rewards? Level 6 looks sad as you cannot even get a 4* in progressions.

What's going on d3 clearence levels were looking decent in PVE and now this?
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Yeeeeah.

Best response I've seen in ages.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So here are some number extra ISO from PVP progressions is 450 ISO. Top 25 in PVE gets an extra 1500 ISO and 1 extra 3*. I looked at season progression and if they are reduced because of a short season I am more ok with that, but come on. Unless there is a lot more ISO to be won per match clearence levels in PVP is a step back. You can earn significantly more ISO in PVE at the same clearence level.

No wonder why they didn't post an announcement for this they had to see the outrage comming.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    I'm asking for clarity on the new rewards posted today and hope to have some additional info tomorrow.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Did anyone else notice how the text for CL7 said earn more 10 packs, even though the actual rewards still only have one 10 pack?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]I'm asking for clarity on the new rewards posted today and hope to have some additional info tomorrow.

Thanks hifi. We would appreciate any additional info. Land we would also appreciate getting those 10 missing cp out back in the prog rewards. Maybe with interest? icon_e_wink.gif )
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    Yeeeeah.

Maybe they finally removed Points Loss from defensive losses so it's easier to get progression. Has anyone joined yet to see the difference in pts gained and lost? I'm curious of this change.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Defensive loss is still there. Coming from a family member who did 2 matches and got hit 3 times during that.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]I'm asking for clarity on the new rewards posted today and hope to have some additional info tomorrow.

Thank you for looking into this. I'm hopeful that there are supposed to be two additional 5 cp rewards like pve that somehow disappeared accidentally.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Defensive loss is still there. Coming from a family member who did 2 matches and got hit 3 times during that.

We knew defensive losses would still happen, the question is just how many points people lose per hit.