Lag has Been Fixed?

DC1972
DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
Heard in Line chat there was a fix and my lag is gone. Haven't seen any forum discussion. Thanks to devs if it is truly fixed.

Comments

• drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I am still having the lagging issues on an IPhone 6
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 663 Critical Contributor
    No, it isn't.
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    I am now completely freezing on iOS (iPad4) starting this afternoon. Still no lag or freeze on Android (he says knocking on wood).
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Mine seems...better. It's still there, but noticeably less. Still lags for long periods when entering an event screen or selecting my roster screen, but the lag is greatly reduced before and after fights...I can live with that till r110, as I do the latter things far more often than the former
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Running the latest iOS in my iPhone 6+ and the lag is horrible.... I should become a sniper because shield hopping sucks... Hit for over 200 each hop
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    You all can actually OPEN your ap?????

:+/
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Darknes21 wrote:
    Running the latest iOS in my iPhone 6+ and the lag is horrible.... I should become a sniper because shield hopping sucks... Hit for over 200 each hop
    You should. I migrated to a different slice than I normally play just so I wouldn't have to deal with truces and # checking.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    No it's worse!
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    worse than ever on iPhone 6, game almost unplayable
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marvel Black Screen Quest.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Yea, I ran fairly recently yesterday, but the lag is back with a vengeance. Thankfully I finished all relevant progression in all current events, so I can just put the game down till they get around to fixing it. Hope I don't enjoy my free time too much, I might not be back...
  • Im giving up on hitting anything over 800 untill its fixed. Hit twice for every win. Oddly pvp is less laggy than pve and deadpools daily.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Thankfully I finished all relevant progression in all current events, so I can just put the game down till they get around to fixing it. Hope I don't enjoy my free time too much, I might not be back...

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. This week I might play just DDQ and that's it. I might even try other games, and If I enjoy one of them more than this one, it will be their bad for letting a critical bug run rampant for more than a week... (It still amazes me how this was not fixed as soon as they had it fixed instead of adding the fix for the next version release).
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Polares wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Thankfully I finished all relevant progression in all current events, so I can just put the game down till they get around to fixing it. Hope I don't enjoy my free time too much, I might not be back...

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. This week I might play just DDQ and that's it. I might even try other games, and If I enjoy one of them more than this one, it will be their bad for letting a critical bug run rampant for more than a week... (It still amazes me how this was not fixed as soon as they had it fixed instead of adding the fix for the next version release).
    to be fair, it's possible it was a more complex fix that required waiting.

Don't get me wrong - i'm still mad about it.