The CLEVER family is recruiting (vets to beginner)

Options
TheLoveBandit
TheLoveBandit Posts: 9
edited January 2017 in MPQ Alliances
NOVEMBER UPDATE:
We'd like to thank all the recruits who have joined us over the past several weeks. With the strong additions to the family we are actually at a point where we need to hold off on adding additional persons. I'm going to edit the OP to reflect that we are suspending recruiting at this point until we balance out the family alliances with all the new players.

We do, however, have 1-2 spots still available for PVP focused players scoring 800+ regularly to add to our t100 PVP alliance of werealsoclever. If you fit that, find me on LINE.

Thanks, and we hope to open up general recruiting again soon.

===================================================
ORIGINAL POST:

Clever is as clever does.

The clever family is looking for motivated fun loving individuals to join our alliance family which features both a t50 PVP and a t50 PVE alliance. Current members range in experience and span the globe. While there are alliance minimums we all try to hit, we all understand that some things in life are more important than MPQ (gasp!) and try to accommodate wherever possible. We even have alliances for people wanting to take a break or just do DDQ.

Our family utilizes the LINE chat app to communicate across the alliances, so we prefer if you use that as well to stay in the know on family activities. I'll list current commanders with their forum usernames (for PM here if you wish) and their LINE IDs so you can search them and they can help you into the family.

For hybrid players than want to do both PVE and PVP we facilitate moving within the alliance family on an event by event basis and can help people merc out externally if necessary. Come join us and take your game and our game to a higher level!

Alliance requirements evolve over the seasons as some get more competitive and others choose to relax what they are expecting of one another, so I'll hold off on posting those here. However, for a brief overview of the family:

CLEVERBOOTCAMP - No hard requirements
This is the casual alliance in the group. Goals for the season are to get stronger and advance to the more competitive groups when ready. Roster growth and figuring out teams is the main focus with the majority of that discussion occurring in the alliance LINE chat room. Everyone is welcome and there are no strict requirements. Just play daily to the best of your ability, complete the full set of Deadpool Dailies if possible.

WEREALSOCLEVER - Top 50-100 PvP - Top 100-250 PvE
This is our casual/competitive alliance that focuses more on PVP. High PVE scorers from here will join other family members for a high place alliance reward when it makes sense, but the alliance as a whole pushes hard on PVE for new releases to ensure everyone gets a cover.

KINDA/SORTACLEVER -- Top 250 PVP - Top 100 PvE
For those who score well in PvE but don't have the roster for PvP yet or players who simply don't enjoy PvP. Goals for the season are Top 100 PvE events while strengthening your roster for future advancement.

We are a family of alliances that are recruiting all the time. We are all very friendly people and are completely drama free!;) We have a very solid group of active commanders who are loyal to our members and our members are loyal to us as well. We don't move people around constantly either. On occasion we will make a few swaps to ensure that we all receive rewards but it's often not necessary and is done on a voluntary basis. Just meet the minimums of which ever alliance you feel is the best fit and you'll have a spot as long as you choose to stay there:) We have alliances to fit all playing styles whether you consider yourself a beginner, or more casual/competitive with a focus on PVE or PVP. Players can and will advance within the family as they grow stronger. We do use a family wide LINE chat room for the more social players and those looking to help or get advice. Lots of vets that can offer advice for those who need it and a couple who just blurt out random thoughts from time to time that make no sense at all . We all take the game seriously but not to seriously and understand that life happens so just communicate any issues you may have with game time and your good to go:) We also aren't cutthroat alliances. You wont be cut 10 minutes before an event ends in order to advance our placement. We treat our members very well and with respect and ask that you return the favor to your fellow alliance members.

So that's that...those interested in joining the family can pm me on here on on LINE under the same name. We do require line for all new recruits because there are so many of us now and communication between us is impossible without it:/ You aren't required to actively use it but just to have it available in case we need to reach you.

Contacts (Forum username / Searchable LINE ID) :
ruyen / Ruyen
TheLoveBandit / Thelovebandit
-will add more-

Comments

• TheLoveBandit
    Options
    Werealsoclever has been hitting PVP T50 about half the time, t100 all the time. Perhaps you are the one to make that t50 more consistent and share in the alliance rewards? To do this is usually 750-900 pts, but we often merc a family member in when someone isn't playing an event - room for all, does it match your PVP interests? Even if you're not there yet, if your working towards it, we can help with chat rooms and roster advice that usually gets players to the desired range.
    Werealso Reqs: 750 min PVP, 1k+ encouraged. PVE scores can be merc'ed out. Usually t100 for new character releases.

Sortaclever has been our t100 PVE team full on. We run a second PVE team in Kindaclever and pull in high scores from the family and are trying to build a more consistent t100 PVE out of Kinda. Again, if this matches your area of interest we can provide great advice and help in building your roster and managing nodes for PVE rewards.
    Sorta Reqs: 100% Progression in PVE (and 4x clear per sub) for legacy, more for new releases. No PVP reqs.
    Kinda Reqs: Play some PVE daily. Try to do DDQ every day. No PVP reqs.

Bootcamp doesn't have requirements above 'play daily' (to include ddq) as it is intended for rosters under development. We understand some may be put off by joining a 'beginner' alliance, but the fact is there are players out there who are joining every day. They have a low level roster and need to be with a similar team for building the roster up to a competitive level. Just because we have someone in bc, it doesn't mean it's a casual team - we do have expectations, but they match roster ability. Most importantly, we have members from the PVP and PVE strong alliances in chat to advise on teams, roster make, and event tactics to help you maximize your rewards regardless of how big or little, how strong or weak, your roster happens to be today. We will help you grow!
    BC Reqs: Play daily. Playing a bit of all events is encouraged for easy rewards.

ALL min reqs are enforced within reason, no cutthroat mentality on reaching them.

Hit up Ruyen or Thelovebandit on LINE or PM us here and we'll get you sorted. Other family alliance commanders will join in as well......we want to win, with you!
  • Sky7331
    Sky7331 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey, I would like to join sortaclever. I try my best to do 75%+ progression on PVE and I do play PVP also...which one should i join?
  • cosmicdreams
    cosmicdreams Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey this is my first post here. I'd like to join your alliance. I've been building up my roster for some time and when I have time I do pretty well in the PVE. My roster is big enough that I could do well in PVP but I tend not to have the time to make a good showing. I'd like to help out where I can.
  • TheLoveBandit
    Options
    Thank you both for the interest, and all are certainly welcome. We do ask players to contact us on the LINE chat app, since it is used for managing member communications, as well as family-wide discussions (and even talks with other alliances where needed). You can apply to "cleverbootcamp" as a starting point, as that's sort of the landing spot while we sort out the appropriate alliance to place people based on roster and playing time.

Follow these steps:
    1. Apply to "cleverbootcamp" (let us know here via thread reply and/or PM what your in-game-name (ign) is so we know who has applied and can be accepted)
    2. Get LINE chat app (available on android and iOS devices, as we ll as on PC)
    3. Contact myself or Ruyen (listed in initial post) via LINE so we can get you in the right chat rooms. Typically we put a recruit into an interview with the commanders so we can determine the best home for you. Then we add you to the appropriate chat rooms from there.
    4. ???
    5. Max Champed 5* rosters for everyone!
  • Vanagandar
    Options
    Well I'm also looking for a new alliance. Doing mostly PVE, but when the PVP rewards are something im looking for and have the requirements, i try to get 1st place.

My current Alliance is more or less afk. There are always 5-6 afk daily and im always double the points in pve then the best of them.

My roaster is all 2* champed 3* started to champ 3/4 of them max coverd all 4* champs 4 5* champs. Im playing daily and trying to hit every event note atleast 2-5 times, depends on my work load ;(

Im also spending money here and there so not an issue either. (current alliance was happy that i spend so much oO)

Cheers Vana
  • TheLoveBandit
    Options
    We'd like to thank all the recruits who have joined us over the past several weeks. With the strong additions to the family we are actually at a point where we need to hold off on adding additional persons. I'm going to edit the OP to reflect that we are suspending recruiting at this point until we balance out the family alliances with all the new players.

We do, however, have 1-2 spots still available for PVP focused players scoring 800+ regularly to add to our t100 PVP alliance of werealsoclever. If you fit that, find me on LINE.

Thanks, and we hope to open up general recruiting again soon.
  • batbon
    batbon Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The Clever family are looking for some new members to join us:

werealsoclever: t100 pvp, t100 pve
    pvp: 700+
    pve: 4* progression for non new release, 1.25x progression for new release

sortaclever: t50-t100 pve
    pve: progression for non new release, 1.4x progression for new release

We use the line app to communicate. PM me if interested.
  • SuperBadUncle
    SuperBadUncle Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi Clever Family,

I'm Burger man, used to be in your sorta/kinda alliance (jumping around when needed) a few years back, and I'm back to the MPQ and looking for a home. currently not as hardcore as I used to, only focus on 100% progression on PVE. 

hope I can return to your group. 

best,
    Burger Man
  • BagPuss
    BagPuss Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Clever family unfortunately went the way of other families.
    Most of the people remaining are with NJL now.
    Prof and Ruyen are pretty much retired now unfortunately

pm me if you want to follow up on that.