Game says you joined at a different level

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
I joined at level 7 now its saying i joined at level 6 What .... this is total

pushedd into bugs so nothing be done about it.. done with this game

Comments

• Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    I've heard a couple now. From what I have seen, and I duplicated on my device, if you select a level, view the rewards and then go back, your level resets. You have to catch that and change it again before your enter an event. The clearance level resetting after viewing rewards is a problem.
  • slidecage
    Natsufan01 wrote:
    I've heard a couple now. From what I have seen, and I duplicated on my device, if you select a level, view the rewards and then go back, your level resets. You have to catch that and change it again before your enter an event. The clearance level resetting after viewing rewards is a problem.

then they should give the people who are effected by this the other rewards.. only thing difference between 6 and 7 is vemon right..
  • drkemp
    drkemp Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I signed up for seven and got bumped all the way down to one... So much for trying out new reward system. Level one rewards are not worth a single minute of gameplay.
  • slidecage
    guess what i told you this company dont care about its players... they go we need your user name and never heard back.

what a scam
  • slidecage
    file a ticket last week never heard a peep from them... shows what they think of their base
  • Comrade64
    Comrade64 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Just had this happen in hearts of darkness. Signed up for level 7, got put in level 1. Pretty infuriating...
  • Yep just happened to me. Well that's a wasted event for me. Signed up for 7.... I'm playing on 1. Grrrrr.
  • Comrade64
    Comrade64 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    36 hours since ticket entered, nothing other than the auto response that my message had been received.

Come on D3...
  • slidecage
    got a joke responce

we know of the issue and the right rewards will be issued in the future..... What means we hope people forget all about the rewards cause your never going to see them suckers
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Same issue here! I want to play CL7 for the season but the game has put me into CL2. It`s pretty annoying because there is neither a heroic tenpack nor a LT in CL2. icon_mad.gif
  • UN17
    UN17 Posts: 4
    I have the same bug. I signed up for CL5 but all my PVE and PVP events appear to be CL1. Can't be bothered to play this week if all I'm getting are standard tokens and a 1* Juggernaut.