Please at Least Pause/Disable the Cover Expiration Countdown

jobob
jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Until R110 arrives, there is no need to punish users by having time tick off the clock on covers while the game is in its current state.

First off, if you have multiple covers expiring, managing them is such a headache right now that all it does is frustrate the user base.

Second, if you have covers that are expiring but you are hoping to champ before they do, you have significantly handicapped the user's ability to gather resources to make that happen.

PLEASE show us some goodwill and do this small service for your customers. Don't compound your mistake by making us pay for it more than we already have to.

Comments

• HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    What's the mistake that makes expiring covers different now than under normal circumstances? Not being sarcastic, just think that I'm missing a piece of information here.
  • jobob
    The game is so laggy that it's almost unplayable for a big percentage of the player base.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Ooh....that happened to me over the weekend and I thought for a minute that my phone was dying. I powered down my phone for about five minutes and since then the game (and the phone) have been fine. I didn't realize a lot of people were still having issues, sorry.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    I get that the lag sucks, it does, but to say it makes the game anything close to unplayable is ridiculous.
  • jobob
    I get that the lag sucks, it does, but to say it makes the game anything close to unplayable is ridiculous.
    When the lag is at its worst, the majority of the time the game is running, it is stuck on a black screen, and cannot be played. What percentage of the time does a game need to be literally unplayable before you would consider it acceptable for me to call it "almost unplayable?"