How long until CL8, CL9 and CL10?

babinro
babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm confused why these difficulties all have the flag of coming soon.

Can the players be given some insight on this decision?

Presumably it's just three more tiers of increasingly scaled rewards like the differences shown between CL3 and CL6 so why couldn't this launch immediately?

Is this a situation like the new PvE where you're looking for feedback to determine where future CL's should go?

Is there a concern over bracketing and that there will be a lack of players competing for rewards?

Any insight would be much appreciated. While I know ETA's are seldom given it would be nice to know if we should expect to see these in the game within a matter of weeks, months, or is this something planned for the year 2017.

Comments

• MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    babinro wrote:
    I'm confused why these difficulties all have the flag of coming soon.

Can the players be given some insight on this decision?

Presumably it's just three more tiers of increasingly scaled rewards like the differences shown between CL3 and CL6 so why couldn't this launch immediately?

Is this a situation like the new PvE where you're looking for feedback to determine where future CL's should go?

Is there a concern over bracketing and that there will be a lack of players competing for rewards?

Any insight would be much appreciated. While I know ETA's are seldom given it would be nice to know if we should expect to see these in the game within a matter of weeks, months, or is this something planned for the year 2017.
    They say "coming soon" and they just showed up in the game yesterday. Take a breath, relax, wait a little while. They haven't even run a full event with Clearance Levels at all, let alone CL7.

I expect that the reason they decreased the entry level for CL7 from SHIELD Rank 50 to 32 was to make sure there were enough people competing at that level in order to be filling a decent amount of slices. Deadpool vs. MPQ will allow them to see how many people go into the Clearance Level 7 slices, and what SHIELD Rank they are, and then they can plan from there what SHIELD Rank CL8 should start at. They can't assume that "everyone who is SHIELD Rank 32 and above will obviously choose CL7" because they're actually giving people a choice.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    babinro wrote:

In the puzzle warriors podcast that's pinned, they mention this specifically as a reason CL8-10 didn't roll yet. I haven't finished listening yet to see if there's more, but this stood out when I heard it.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    babinro wrote:

In the puzzle warriors podcast that's pinned, they mention this specifically as a reason CL8-10 didn't roll yet. I haven't finished listening yet to see if there's more, but this stood out when I heard it.
    I guess we'll never see CL10 then, unless they decide to get rid of rank awards.