Locked out from the game -> Faulty SHIELD Ranks

nihilium
nihilium Posts: 242
Please everyone check your SHIELD ranks, if they seem to be calculated correctly.

D3 acknowledges that there is a problem with wrongly calculated shield ranks, which after implementation of the clearance lvls will mean that players wont be able to compete for any usefull rewards anymore.

There doesnt seem to be a fix yet, but I am not sure if they ever find one if it will be implemented for all accounts or only those that filed a ticket.

2016-09-1423_09_15.png

So please everyone make sure your are not one of those who will be locked out from the game!
I really hope they will find a fix soon =(

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    More details on what you mean by "wrongly calculated?"

And if D3 is aware, why is there no post from them about it?
  • Uhm... do you really think they create a forum post for every little bug that every happened in this game?
    Exactly. Its not as if this hits every player out there.. i hope lol

And what I mean is, that instead basing your entrance shield lvl on your roser (you know the once you started playing with the first time after the update) they just IGNORE your roser and give you rank 5.
    You could have Champed and max lvled every card they ever released and you would still get rank 5. Because the game completely ignored your roster...
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    nihilium wrote:
    Uhm... do you really think they create a forum post for every little bug that every happened in this game?
    Exactly. Its not as if this hits every player out there.. i hope lol

For ones that are as significant as you make this sound, they absolutely do. The threads are titled "Known Issue: ......"

nihilium wrote:
    And what I mean is, that instead basing your entrance shield lvl on your roser (you know the once you started playing with the first time after the update) they just IGNORE your roser and give you rank 5.
    You could have Champed and max lvled every card they ever released and you would still get rank 5. Because the game completely ignored your roster...

That sucks, and I hope you get it fixed soon.
  • enemyprotect.png I was also locked out of the game beginning at the pvp before Thor for the last 10 hrs losing my t10 placement. I also was locked out of Thor for the last day and that continued into krakadoom until the last 3hrs. I missed out on t10 placement in Thor aswell as season t10 rank I finished the season out in 41st place.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    at least you got an email back from them