Odd Number of Hero Points

Splurch
Splurch Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So for a long time I've essentially had 5 hero points that I can't do anything with. For example I'll have say 230 hp rather then 225 or 405 rather then 400. All my friends I've talked to have increments of 25. Does anyone know where these 5 hp came from? Am I just forever going to have 5 hp that I can't do anything with?

Comments

• huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    They ran a sale at one point earlier in the year that gave some odd % bonus on top of the normal purchase amount. I skipped it specifically because the odd leftover HP amount would have driven me bonkers.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you used HP to recall a character from Teamup patrol?
  • Splurch
    They ran a sale at one point earlier in the year that gave some odd % bonus on top of the normal purchase amount. I skipped it specifically because the odd leftover HP amount would have driven me bonkers.

That would probably be it, I remember noticing it after a sale but a friend who also bought during the sale didn't have the issue. Maybe they had an odd number from another time and the sale simply rounded them out.
  • Splurch
    Quebbster wrote:
    Have you used HP to recall a character from Teamup patrol?

I've never spent to recall.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reminds me of Xbox Live Points
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I skipped it specifically because the odd leftover HP amount would have driven me bonkers.

I am shocked that anyone playing a match-3 game would be OCD about in-game numbers. icon_twisted.gif
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    ****, now I've noticed that I have an odd number of hero points too. I can't unsee that now! Nooooooooooooooooo
  • gamecat235
    gamecat235 Posts: 107 Tile Toppler

The worst part is that I have this exact issue AFTER talking about this with you! icon_e_confused.gif
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same problem, I have 20 extra (so instead of having 150 I have 170 or whatever), from a sale LAST Anniversary. Stupid annoying, and something they could solve if there were ways to get HP like 5 at a time or something here and there.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards

Ug, I wish I would have thought about this. I have that extra 5 that's been floating around FOREVER, at least two years now. Keep hoping that some event gives odd amounts so I can get rid of it!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:

Ug, I wish I would have thought about this. I have that extra 5 that's been floating around FOREVER, at least two years now. Keep hoping that some event gives odd amounts so I can get rid of it!
    If it annoys you that much you can spend 5 HP to recall a teamup. You need to time it right though, I have no idea when the right time would be unfortunately.
    I do wish the sale bonuses would be in even increments of 25 HP though...
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    well here is how can you fix that -> level up 3* to level 171 (or 2* but i don't know exact level when selling 2* give you HP) -> sell it and receive 25 hero points. Now you will have HP that end with 0
    Now you can start modifing your HP number by leveling 4* characters to level 271 and selling them -> that would give 10 HP
    Enjoy!