Any of his sound cool!?

Atglovesyou
Atglovesyou Posts: 2
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
New Covers/Characters:

When you guys make new characters, you should take making not just 4 stars and 5 stars but, 3 stars as well. One reason is because a player like me with almost 90 slots, I have all the 2 stars and 3 stars so when it comes to playing story, I only have to make sure I have the required 4 star cover. Not only will this make it where I need to work to get another 3 star, it'll bring back the joy of having a cover that isn't as rare as a cover as a 4 star for me to spend isos on raising the level and making it a champion.

Also with new covers/characters, you guys tend to put out a lot of covers/characters that people aren't happy about or know too much about. You guys have a poll of asking us who we want and your Facebook page receives comments on who to add. There are many X Men still out there like Nightcrawler, Jubilee, Sabretooth, Cable and Gambit. There are some cool Spider-Man Villains that would be cool to see instead of another form of a spider man like Rhino, Black Cat, Sandman, Mysterio, the Lizard, or my favorite, the Hob Goblin, I know there are already a lot of covers out there and it's getting slim with new covers to make but I feel making popular covers will bring back a little more joy to the game. Also I feel having some sort of secondary covers like Pepper Potts, Gwen Stacy, Professor Pym, or Covers without the suits like a Tony Starks or a Scott Summers card could be cool. Could could have a smaller effect like the number of AP you could hold, health, double moves without a 5 combo, reviving to a small dosage of health, changing the color of tiles, stunning or making an enemy airborne, increasing or decreasing a count down, increasing or decreasing the value of a strike, protect or attack tile etc.

Stories:

Along with new Covers, I think here should be way more stories, it's come to the point where people don't even read the story line. We just skip right through it. I really enjoyed reading the story line and seeing how it plays out the first couple times I played them but now it just feels like it's the same 15 to 20 stories repeating itself. You literally could take any cover and make a story towards them that is centered around them whether it's relative to anything that's happened in a comic or not. Anything new would be refreshing.

Bosses:

I think that along with the really cool Galactus and Ultron boss stories, an Apocalypse story would be cool too. You could base it off of the newest X Men movie and have it fighting back the 4 horsemen that he has.

Versus Modes:

I think a really cool verses mode for the in between seasons, would be a mode where I can use multiple of the same Covers, how cool would it be to have Patch Wolverine, good ole regular Wolverine, and my Old Man Logan fighting against, the Amazing Hulk, Bruce Banner, and Classic Hulk? Or having my red and blue Cyclops fighting side by side?

Combos Covers:

Having some sort of small bonus like a single AP boost or a single boost of the number of covers on a certain character would be pretty cool too. Like if I have 3 of the fantastic 4 out there I get +1 blue AP or if I have 3 Avengers from Captain Americas side my first count down tile is reduced by 1. Maybe having 3 Spider-Man villains on my side would randomly stun 1 opponent for 1 turn at the beginning of the match. Even something small like that would come into having to plan the right 3 covers to use when fighting a really tough opponent.

Once again everything is just a suggestion! You guys to a great job at what you do!