R109 not implemented?

Legasher
Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
When I updated to R109 yesterday after noon, I also got the extreme slowdown others are reporting and I was having some of the same issues as before with Prof X. I thought maybe the update hadn't installed correctly, so I backed up my game, deleted the app and redownloaded it. The slowdown was mitigated a little, but Prof X still buffs times at the end of the turn, I haven't seen the new token type, I don't see any indicator of my clearance level (if there is one) and the XP still shows up before the end of the mission. Does it seem like the entire update didn't take for anyone else?

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Clearance levels and elite tokens aren't going to actually show up in the game until Deadpool vs. MPQ on Thursday, but the other two sound like actual problems....
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    @Legasher You can see what release you are on by selecting the gear icon and scrolling down to the bottom of the Options page. Also, you should see a Black Widow loading screen when the game first launches.
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    It says R109, and I am seeing the Black Widow loading screen, so I guess I got it. Maybe I'm just mistaken about the xp. I haven't had one of those crazy cascades that would have shown it way before the end of the match, so maybe it's just subtler than I thought it would be. But I know PX is still waiting until the end of the turn to proc.