Did you max Lazy Thor?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'm at 1/2/4 maxed out at lvl 66. I won all but one from rewards, got the extra green from a lucky pull. I would have had at least a 1/3/4 but I couldn't finish the last refresh of heroic juggs due to time constraints irl.
  • 3/3/3, at level 75/89 max currently.

As 2** Thor always strangely eluded me during the 1* --> 2** transition, he never made it into fighting shape for my 2** --> 3*** transition team.

Oddly enough, this makes Modern Thor actually useful for me to level up.

Twin level 100+ scarecrows of Modern Thor + Ares is wonderful in the current Divine Champions tournament.

Now, he just needs to be the 3*** cover prize in the No Holds Barred this week icon_razz.gif
  • Wasn't there for his introduction, which in turn handicapped me for the heroics....so only 4 covers. But I think even if I had covers I don't want to level him. I have a 85 **Thor and somehow loathe the idea to blow another 170k ISO to have a copy paste in my rooster.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1/1/3 here.

Placed 21 on the last jugg event icon_e_sad.gif((((
  • Earned 1/1/1 in hulk event. Bought 2 yellow. Finished 8th in the 2 Thor events and now sitting at 3/5/3. Very happy with him.
  • I got 8 covers from events/tokens and spent HP on the rest. I'm pretty happy with him. I sold Baby Thor on the rebate special and felt like someone special has been missing from my life since then.

I was sitting on a respectable stockpile of HP accumulated from the 3 Heroic events. Around Christmas I dropped some cash to buy roster slots for all the characters, so I didn't really have much to spend the rest of the HP on but Shields. When I got wind of BP (a favorite of mine and a much needed Black power) , I started hoarding HP and ISO like it was the Great Depression. I bought some of his covers to, but not as many as I did for L Thor.

It's painful spending those points on such expensive purchases , but I figured ' "what exactly am I saving this all for?" . I was hoping for Human Torch sooner , but I am satisfied with my decision. I won't have anything left for Steve, bit but I think I can live with that icon_e_wink.gif

Now that he's level capped and I've had a chance to use him in different combos, I'd recommend him. I like BP a lot, but he's limited. Thor fills a lot roles on the team.