mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
dNIw9oLm.jpg?1

icon_e_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    That's the second time I've seen it maxed out. I'm only a little over halfway there, myself, though.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure exactly, but last time I checked, a couple weeks ago, it was a little over 400k. I use DP everyday but very rarely use DP points. And I bet if you ask this same question after Gauntlet is over, a lot of people will have less. icon_lol.gif

P.S. Demi really should make it so you can earn DP points from using 4* DP as well as 3*. I know it's a different character, but it's DeadPool. The rules don't apply.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    No poll?

Usually 100-200k. I go thru spells of blowing them.

But atm i have no idea.

for you
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I only use them for The Gauntlet. Used less this gauntlet than any before. All I have left are the essentials and I've only used 2 whales. It's because I now have more 4* that are usable than ever before.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have all of them. I have only used Whales once in the last several months, and that was only to smack down one of those crazy whaled-out rosters. icon_lol.gif
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I actually use my points every once in a while. I like to have a whales TU on hand in virtually every battle, so if things go south and I feel like it's really a "must-win" kind of battle I can pull that emergency cord. I'm currently right around 100k.

edit: Last time I used them was during the defensive teams debacle. It was looking like defensive teams were set by what you unshielded with so I used whales to beat a 5* team with my 1* cupcake team and then shielded, and unshielded.......but it didn't work. Think I would get those points back if I put in a ticket???
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    975070. used 28K (one match) this gauntlet. mine ususally stays maxed. rarely use them.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I need an "I dunno" option. I usually use Deadpool in the DDQ but I always forget Mega Whales is a thing - I think I've used it exactly twice, and both times were during his PVP when I was losing badly and went "oh hey, I forgot I had a Win Button."
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    highest I've gotten is about 150k. Right now I'm at about half that. I use them periodically when I'm either facing an overscaled node that has CP in it, or when I'm just ready to be done with a clear and don't have the patience for a drawn-out fight.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    High 800K, almost rounding 900K. I save them for hops when I'm on the edge of a progression reward, or for Gauntlet...

No Whales were harmed in the beating of the Gauntlet this time... yay me!
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    JVReal wrote:
    High 800K, almost rounding 900K. I save them for hops when I'm on the edge of a progression reward, or for Gauntlet...

No Whales were harmed in the beating of the Gauntlet this time... yay me!

^ This ^
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's at around 600k now but even in Gauntlet it's difficult to use him.
    I'm working on a 4* roster, so a 10k 3* feels really squishy now. It's a miracle if he lives long enough to get 14 purple in some fights.

Just had to whale the Scarlet Witch/Ice Man/Storm fight...because that one was just cascade BSing me to death over and over.
  • ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Try this, DP, SW, & FalCap (4* Sam Wilson). Match blues when SW's CD tile is down, and FalCap's blue will reduce the CD by 1.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    More than enough. I use Deadpool in The Big Enchilada every day (it's very satisfying to drop two whales on the last wave) and I rarely use the mega-whale option. I am quite pleased I got through the Gauntlet without using it this time.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    605k. Was nice not needing it for the gauntlet this time.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I stopped using 3* DP in DDQ a while back because I had a bunch of points saved up. Went through the entire Gauntlet without needing Whales except for that dumb Patch/Phoenix/4Cyc node where my 2 best characters were locked out.

Turns out I had 308k DP points minus the 28k for using Whales there. But then got 3k points back for using DP. So, 283k total left, enough for 10 more Whales. That's plenty.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have enough that I never worry about using it. I actually only used it once on this Gauntlet, somewhere in the middle of the third sub.

I only really use it on Gauntlet or DP's own PVP, and I gain points every day, so it will never run out.