Facebook gifting after r109.

Roguewookie26
Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
Since installing r109 i have started to recieve a few facebook gifts again but not all of what i should be. According to my facebook notifications i should have recieved 39 gifts since installing the new update but in game i have only actually recieved 4. Also my facebook save continues to uncheck itself after closing and reopening the game.

Comments

• Bugga
    Bugga Posts: 10
    I'm just wondering, where is everyone seeing how many gifts they should have? I've been poking all around everything game related in my FB account and haven't seen anything related to it.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's the same with me. It went from around 100 gifts per day pre-108 to 1-2 gifts post-108 to around 6 gifts post-109.

When you're using FaceBook on your mobile phone, you'll see a notification that you've received mpq gifts. If you click on that notification, it opens up mpq, and it's supposed to send you all those gifts. But now it only sends 0 to 2 of them.
  • For the past two weeks I have been unable to give or receive gifts with my girlfriend who also plays. Previously I would be Sharing upwards of 30/ week... Now she hasn't received any in over a week.

Is there something I could be doing to remedy this?
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Not sure if it helps to figure out what is going on, but I have NOT installed the r109 update, and I started receiving facebook gifts today from some teammates that DID install the update.
  • NovaFalcon
    NovaFalcon Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    It has just occurred to me that I have never once received a gift from a Facebook friend. I'm friends with several of my alliance members, and I can't believe they have never selected share. My game backs up to facebook, is there anything else I need to adjust to get the game to send me stuff?