Elite token bag man

Pats0132
Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
With the new elite token coming in can we request that bag man be put into the cover pool?

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    That would, indeed, be an elite token.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Pats0132 wrote:
    With the new elite token coming in can we request that bag man be put into the cover pool?

I'd say yes but when you go to check it out through the roster tab, every cover you have will be changed to a Yelena black cover apart from a random Dino cover. When you open that it just gives you a Yelena purple cover.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. This please. I can only manage 1-3 Baggy covers a month. Best case, I'll finally have him max champed in about 7 months. Currently lv 122. So putting him back in tokens would be super great.
    And just for laughs, Demi could toss a 1* Bone Claw Wolverine into the tokens.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Yes, plz!!
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Well, he is a 2* .... but never been in Heroics .... or standards .... hmmm.

Putting'em in tokens kills the joke, so I'm guessing, "nope".

Hope I'm wrong tho.

He was in tokens at one time.
  • CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Nice development to have new elite token. Bagman is my next target 2* to champ. Have 12 covers in q waiting ....
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    +1 vote for Bagman in the new tokens. I don't play Lightning Rounds too often and regular PvP sure doesn't have the same cycle. It would be dandy to have more opportunity to get that little guy without having to spend more time playing than I'd like.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they did put him in they would probably give him a smaller draw rate or remove his legendary token.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Yes. This please. I can only manage 1-3 Baggy covers a month. Best case, I'll finally have him max champed in about 7 months. Currently lv 122. So putting him back in tokens would be super great.
    Wow! I haven't seen a single cover for about year I think...

Once I had him he was at 3 covers, but after few months of not getting single one, I decided to sell him icon_razz.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Please! I might sell my champed version.....and I could finish off my second (hes waiting on a cover to then champ). Yes, chasing bagcovers is a sickness.....
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Adding in Bagman would make those tokens truly Elite.

I have been playing PVP and LR regularly, but I never seem to win him any more, ever since they raised the sale price of 2* max-champions to 65000 iso, so it finally made sense to champion him.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    or another new BagMan token with 100% chance