Improvement to in-game alliance chat

Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
Alliance chat is meh. Is there any way to improve this? Personally, I would like to see some more features:

1. Commander only chat. Might still be shown on the main chat window, but in different colour.

2. Sticky "alliance announcement" on top of the chat window, only Commanders can sticky a post. It woukd be great if announcements can show in a pop up at least once for each member that logs in, to ensure they read them.

3. Auto welcome message for new member. A pop up that shows when someone logs in into their alliance the very first time.

With all MMR and caking being the rage, I don't think alliance chat is something on the priority list. But I post this anyway just in case someone is listening.

Comments

• JordanJackThomas
    JordanJackThomas Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I don't care so much about the chat mechanics since my Alliance is more focused on playing daily for fun vs grinding but I will still +1 this topic very hard. I think the idea of a Sticky Post at the top of the chat window is an absolute must for all Commanders so that we can post Alliance rules, et al. and only have to do it once.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Plus some personal message system would be cool.
  • It would be great if the chat system could be improved. Specifically I find it very frustrating not being able to use the autocomplete feature on my phone.
    Thanks