Question about cover availability

Dninot
Dninot Posts: 214
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm curious if we'll ever see a day when certain covers are no longer obtainable. Like take it out of circulation so only the early adopters of the game (us guys) have it, and new signups only get severely limited chances at getting them.

I realize it's unlikely, because it would cause grief with new players, but I think it would be a nice nod to all of us who got started early.

Comments

• Not to be a jerk here, but I don't like this idea at all icon_e_sad.gif

I'd really hate to be a newbie who signs up after preview and find out I just missed a bunch of cool rewards. What if I had just never heard of the game until then? It would feel like I was being penalized. icon_redface.gif

I would rather see a special reward for people who actually did play during preview once the game goes to "not preview" version. Maybe early access to a free, and new, 3* that would join the regular hero pool a couple days later for everyone else. Kind of like how Cap debuted as a tourney reward only, then a couple days later, he was in the regular heroic pack rotation.
  • Dninot, which covers do you refer to? I don't recall any cover being unavailable.

If you mean covers from tournaments, I am sure they will make their way to regular pack sooner or later.