Tired of horrible match making

Options
Konman
Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Really sick of playing against opponent's that are 20 levels higher than me with a deck full of mythic cards. Strategy and deck building don't mean anything when the matches are so horribly unfair. Its not much fun.

Comments

• Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can understand how you feel and a word from the devs on this would be good. All my PW are maxed but I have to wonder what their reasons are for letting this continue for this long cause It will surely put people off the game that can't spend loads on packs and maybe don't have to time to put into the game.
    Seems a bit unfair for the more casual player.
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Mangus 73 wrote:
    I can understand how you feel and a word from the devs on this would be good. All my PW are maxed but I have to wonder what their reasons are for letting this continue for this long cause It will surely put people off the game that can't spend loads on packs and maybe don't have to time to put into the game.

It's an open event, and it would be unfair to allow low level walkers to compete in a limited field and still share the ranking board. This used to be a problem in quick battles when a low even Gideon was the best at it because there was no bonus ribbons for using a high level Walker.
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Mangus 73 wrote:

It's an open event, and it would be unfair to allow low level walkers to compete in a limited field and still share the ranking board. This used to be a problem in quick battles when a low even Gideon was the best at it because there was no bonus ribbons for using a high level Walker.
    I suppose they could make the player pools based on level but then there would be no point to colour mastery.
    Still though it can't be fun playing against a level 60 when your still teething lol
  • Ythalacuatha
    Options
    I am a very new player.
    Highest character is lvl 38 Gideon 1.0.
    I don't have any but the basic PW.
    Currently have six rares, no mythics. All rares in colorless, blue and green.

Yet my Chandra lvl 24 can still whip up on a lvl 60, unless they have that stupid runaway carraige.

Jace and Gideon are also pretty good, and can win against lvl 60 about half the time.

Level is important, but cards and card pull is even much more important.

Jason