No game change

AtlasAxe
AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
OK, so I understand D3 is saying no change pushed. Observational data from players indicates the game is not working as described in help. That would imply something has caused a bug in the game. I would suggest entering a support ticket for this if you have experienced a change and can document it.

Comments

• MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Lets document, here even, how to provide the evidence to support of the unintentional bug that hasnt occurred.
  • Maceo511
    Maceo511 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I'm not seeing anything different in S2.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    there wasn't anything different in et1 for torch pvp, but then again the change is "supposed" to happen in about an hour; so if there is change, et3-et5 should know.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    latest?cb=20160415175201
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Atlas Axe wrote:
    OK, so I understand D3 is saying no change pushed.
    Actually, the relevant quote is "If you're experiencing changes it is unintended and will be corrected.", which I take to mean that someone accidentally went live with some anti-cc test code.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm it's all high level omls and rhulks as far as the eye can see for me. But that's how it always is. I'm very glad that I've gotten out of competitive alliances, because trying to get high scores from that isn't impossible, it's just not any fun at all and takes a lot of time, boosts and health packs.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    isn't impossible, it's just not any fun

Sums up pvp for me. I'll begrudgingly hit 1k for covers I really want, but usually get bored and stop.
  • I'm not seeing anything different in S3 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Dien hoa, Hoa tuoi