The death of MPQ

npettengill
npettengill Posts: 5
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Time of death 12 pm est on September 9th, 2016. Sounds like it time to hit max progression and just not shield afterwords.

Comments

• Not to mention it happened in the last 12 hours of an event. Can't wait to have all that extra spending money.
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Not to mention it happened in the last 12 hours of an event. Can't wait to have all that extra spending money.

Looking forward to having all the extra time too.
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I'm guessing d3 doesn't need money any longer. Saved myself $100. Almost bought a Stark for shields then I saw what happened.
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Ok, I'll be the guy: Um, what's everyone talking about?
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 66 Match Maker
    people can no longer q ccs using standard methods
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I give it like 3 hours before the players figure out a different work around.

It's not like changing retreat boosting, or the Sentry nerf, or shield cooldowns, or any of the other ways PvP has been gamed killed MPQ.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    It's a good bussiness strategy, comply with the complaints primarily raised by your free to play audience. That way they will continue to not put money into the game.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    PVP getting a change leads to reams of threads, while destroying PVE and DDQ seems to go completely unnoticed. 1/3 of contoversy, seems D3 are winning.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    PVP getting a change leads to reams of threads, while destroying PVE and DDQ seems to go completely unnoticed. 1/3 of contoversy, seems D3 are winning.

How were PvE and DDQ 'destroyed?'
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    I give it like 3 hours before the players figure out a different work around.

It's not like changing retreat boosting, or the Sentry nerf, or shield cooldowns, or any of the other ways PvP has been gamed killed MPQ.

I may have underestimated, sounds like it took a hair over 90 minutes to figure out a work around.
This discussion has been closed.