A 5 star hero every marvel fan will be excited about.

Spec-man2
Spec-man2 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Franklin Richards!! Franklin Richards is arguably the strongest individual in the marvel universe being on celestial level as a child. With his reality warping ability, he has limitless options for abilities. I have a few ideas.

Pocket universe: 7 yellow ap
Franklin decides the battlefield is boring and decides to cause havoc from his own fun reality. Creates one 3 turn countdown tile that turns Franklin invisible and creates a random strike, attack, or protect tile every time the timer hits zero.

Herald of Franklin: pink passive
Franklin once resurrected Galactus with only the power of his mind. When an ally falls, Franklin creates a 3 turn countdown tile that revives that fallen ally by a percentage once the timer hits zero.

My reality: 10 green ap
Franklin doesn't like the way things are going so he changes them. Franklin selects one tile and destroys every tile of its color on the board dealing damage for each tile. This ability also lets Franklin steal as many of the same color tiles that were destroyed from the enemy's reserves and adds them to his own.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    'Pocket Universe' should open a mini-game.

It could be any game. But if its easier have it be a mini-game of MPQ. Have the 2 teams start again with a balanced (but low-ish) health pool. The mini-game should not have TU tiles - mini-game is designed to resolve quickly. Either have the winner of the mini-game get a bump in health/AP or have the loser lose health/AP. The amount of health/AP adjusted by the outcome of the mini-game could adjust with the number of covers on the ability...

(To prevent a degenerate case, this ability of franklin's inside the mini-game could be flipped to "I Grow Weary of This..." where, with a wave of his hand franklin abandons the pocket universe and returns to the main board with no detrimental effect experienced by either team.)
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    'Pocket Universe'

Which, if there ever winds up being a DC Universe game along the lines of MPQ, are two words that will be forbidden.