Patch issues

Options
Daddystyx
Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I keep receiving shadows event notifications over and over again along with void winnower offers in the store for mtgpq. I have restarted app and phone several times but they keep happening over and over again.

Comments

• Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You mean there are unexpected bugs after an update causing the game to be taken offline? SHOCKING!
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    Nitymp wrote:
    You mean there are unexpected bugs after an update causing the game to be taken offline? SHOCKING!
    But, they updated without a maintenance that takes 12 hours, which is nice.
    On the other hand, I was looking forward to the 250 crystals reward for being patient during said 12 hours.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

The update was exclusively related to some additions and corrections for Chinese language text.

It shouldn't be causing any issues. Definitely open a Support ticket if you are seeing any irregularities after the patch:

www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thanks very much.
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Still problems with freezing.

Raised it in the bugs forum and I'll raise a ticket too. Just ruined my 100% record and with it any chance of finishing top 5.

Ridiculous that there is still issues like this
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    Still problems with freezing.

Raised it in the bugs forum and I'll raise a ticket too. Just ruined my 100% record and with it any chance of finishing top 5.

Ridiculous that there is still issues like this

What's even more ridiculous is that this unannounced update happened in the middle of some people's event matches, causing them to lose the match!! Good job devs /clap
  • Feagul
    Feagul Posts: 114
    Options
    I don't know if I prefer the freezes to not getting credit for winning like I just did. At least they're keeping me on my toes.