Known Issue: Scaling In Iso-8 Brotherhood Event

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
Hi everyone,

There is a known issue with max scaling not being set correctly for the Hawkeye (Modern) 2-Star Required mission in Day 4 of the Iso-8 Brotherhood event (which you may be noticing today).

Unfortunately, we are unable to hot fix a correction as it would create additional issues. The scaling has been corrected internally and will not appear in future runs.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,748 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it possibe that there's an issue with the timer in today's Canada missions? The 7th node tells me I have to wait 12 minutes to get maximum points, as you can only play this node once, how comes there's already a timer before I completed this? The other nodes also have a 12 minutes or more timer regardless of having beaten that node 4 times or less.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 wrote:
    Is it possibe that there's an issue with the timer in today's Canada missions? The 7th node tells me I have to wait 12 minutes to get maximum points, as you can only play this node once, how comes there's already a timer before I completed this? The other nodes also have a 12 minutes or more timer regardless of having beaten that node 4 times or less.
    This can usually be cleared up by restarting your app. It's a transient issue.