Known Issue: Scaling In Iso-8 Brotherhood Event

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

There is a known issue with max scaling not being set correctly for the Hawkeye (Modern) 2-Star Required mission in Day 4 of the Iso-8 Brotherhood event (which you may be noticing today).

Unfortunately, we are unable to hot fix a correction as it would create additional issues. The scaling has been corrected internally and will not appear in future runs.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Comments

• deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Any word on scaling in general? The last few events seem to have rolled back to the older, much more difficult scaling. Is this change permanent?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the update Hi-Fi!

There have been some other issues with this event: incorrect boosted character list in Sub 5, and I think I saw some trivial nodes with 8 hour refresh timers in sub 2.

Can we get some communication on those issues as well?

Edit: Oops, just read the R108 hotfix thread. This seems at least partially redundant.
  • UN17
    UN17 Posts: 4
    I think they changed the scaling icon_e_sad.gif

I'm on my 4th clear through the PVE event and my A, B and C team is constantly getting wiped. I can't beat the AI when they're nearly 1-shotting my characters with their abilities. Even Civil War Boss fight was easier than this is!
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    UN17 wrote:
    I think they changed the scaling icon_e_sad.gif

I'm on my 4th clear through the PVE event and my A, B and C team is constantly getting wiped. I can't beat the AI when they're nearly 1-shotting my characters with their abilities. Even Civil War Boss fight was easier than this is!
    They did this a few events ago. They completely nerfed the PVE changes they made an put progression through the roof.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Weird because the levels of the enemies are the same, the only difference is the insane cheapness that's constantly on display with the AI. It's ramped up to 20.