Free health packs?

Options
Calnexin
Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I logged in last night and got 10 free health packs. Distributed one at a time.

That seemed really weird. I didn't achieve anything I'm aware of to earn them. I didn't open any tokens or re-up VIP. I just got 10 health packs, one at a time.

Did anyone else experience this? Was it related to an event? I'm certain I didn't do anything to earn them. They were just there when I logged in.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can you share Health packs via Facebook maybe? I don't use Facebook so I have no idea...
  • Calnexin
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Can you share Health packs via Facebook maybe? I don't use Facebook so I have no idea...

No, I don't think so. The only facebook sharing I've seen are 1* covers, 70-Iso, and occasionally 250-Iso.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Have you submitted any tickets recently? I had heard of some people receiving health packs as compensation for the recent crashes.
  • Calnexin
    Options
    Meander wrote:
    Have you submitted any tickets recently? I had heard of some people receiving health packs as compensation for the recent crashes.

That's probably it. I submitted a ticket pre-109 because I lost several matches to crashes and had to burn health packs to keep playing.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Calnexin wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

No, I don't think so. The only facebook sharing I've seen are 1* covers, 70-Iso, and occasionally 250-Iso.
    Health packs can be shared, but it is very rare.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I actually think they get converted to 250 ISO on the other side. Much like when you can share a four star cover.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    chaos01 wrote:

I actually think they get converted to 250 ISO on the other side. Much like when you can share a four star cover.

You actually get them, or at least used to anyway. I've gotten some on my alt. Sadly my main is Steam icon_e_sad.gif
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You definitely can received them as gifts but I'm thinking it has to be from someone who has gifted it while they got it in the prologue.

The daily resupply also still give them out.