Soooo, no Arlinn Kord

Options
Barrelrolla
Barrelrolla Posts: 289
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
When Nahiri was released there was an offer for White/Red fat pack.
When Sorin was released there was an offer for Black/White fat pack.

I was 99% certain, that if we're gonna see Arlinn Kord it will be this week and there will also be a Red/Green fat pack offer.
Well, I was right about the fat pack, it is indeed Red/Green, but no new planeswalker. And considering the fat pack is already on, that means that if she shows up the fat pack will be of different colors, which is highly unlikely.

So why did you decide to bring Nahiri, when we already have Red/White (Ajani) instead of giving us a new color combination.
Red/Green is a very popular combination among players in paper and is amazing with Werewolves.
I am very disappointed as I was looking forward to having Arlinn in puzzle quest since I first saw her on paper in April...

Comments

• Rootbreaker
    Options
    When they first announced SOI they announced that there would be two planeswalkers from it. It looks like they chose Sorin and Nahiri, maybe for story reasons? You're certainly right that Nahiri overlaps with Ajani.
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep. Very disappointed. I was looking forward to getting her a lot more than Nahiri and even Sorin. And Sorin turned out to be a big disappointment.

Give us Arlin.
  • KroNoS
    Options
    was also looking forward to red green werewolf decks considering the mythics.

BUT - we still have eldritch moon... maybe they are bringing her out then
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When they first announced SOI they announced that there would be two planeswalkers from it. It looks like they chose Sorin and Nahiri, maybe for story reasons? You're certainly right that Nahiri overlaps with Ajani.
    Does that include Eldritch Moon as well? It could be we'll see her when they release those cards.
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    They were less than specific about that, but I'm leaning towards Shadows specifically, as both Sorin and Nahiri were in Shadows.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    But they said that at the event where they showed Nahiri and I was hoping they mean two other than her, but even then I suspected that she'll be missing, because they said the other is vampire based.
  • tm00
    tm00 Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was waiting for a new monoblue jace icon_e_sad.gif and I don't even like him particularly.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    tm00 wrote:
    I was waiting for a new monoblue jace icon_e_sad.gif and I don't even like him particularly.
    I don't think we're gonna get new monocolored planeswalkers for a while
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Seasons past and harness the storm together?

The universe will explode! icon_lol.gif
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    Morphis wrote:
    Seasons past and harness the storm together?

The universe will explode! icon_lol.gif
    Can't wait!
  • tm00
    tm00 Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    tm00 wrote:
    I don't think we're gonna get new monocolored planeswalkers for a while
    Are you sure? All these two color walkers with at least one bad or extremely niche ability would suggest they are saving some design space for the single color ones.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    I'm not sure of course.
    The devs never give us any info about the future of the game.