Two star essential mission scaling

Lytes420
Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Once again nice to see another scaling change with no notice.the two star essential node,which for the last month or so has started for me around level 30 and maxing around level 90 has been changed once again get.starting in rescue mission:Russia,the scaling for that level with hawkeye essential is now starting at level 300.I don't know if they hit the mystery switch by mistake or if we're back to what we had before.that extra easy node was a nice break from the rest of the crazy scaling.

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ruh roh. This is the second post I've seen mentioning this. I'm in slice 4 and still in the Algeria sub and it will end in about 4.5 hours. Right now, with one play left the enemy team is at 122 and 121. I'm not looking forward to the next sub if it starts crazy high and gets worse from there. I've been doing fairly well in this event too, on track to end T50 or better, which I desperately need.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I noticed this as well. Good job I have Hawkeye champed or this node would have been a 2 man job

My 2* essential level? 297 which is about 80 levels short of my 4* essential but still 100 levels higher than last event
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Ya all got carrot for that "new PvE" format?
    Low levels? Low progression with easy 25CP?
    Stoped you complaining?
    Yes? Good.
    All as planed.

Now no more. Stick time has come.
    Have "fun" again icon_twisted.gif
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    They probably missed this fact on the testing. Hopefully the next sub can be fixed in time.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm willing to err on the side of "Whoops! We missed something! Silly us 8D" as opposed to "Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted, we're bored now, we want to make you suffer."
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Mine jumped to 255. Hopefully this is just another glitch.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Russia sub
    Hawkeye essential at 276 ..... Kamala essential at 287 it's not much of a difference, isn't it? icon_e_confused.gif
    I think there is something wrong with this icon_question.gif
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    This must be roster related in some way because it hasn't been an issue for me.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe they somewhat fixed the issue, because right now with one clear left my enemy team is sitting at 187 and 186. It's about 60 levels higher than yesterday, which seems somewhat excessive compared to with how some of the other nodes scaled, but not outrageous like some others have posted. KK node is at 206 and 205 and War Machine sits at 227 and 226. My final node is at 255, which it has been for every sub so far, I think.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sub 4 has been borked, sub 5 is back to easy 2* essential.
    Thank you.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi-fi put a post in the Bugs sub-forum to cover this. It's a one-off.

Ha, and even a post in this forum.

I need my eyes tested.